Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Direct Download Links for Windows & Mac
In our tradition of providing the direct download links for major Adobe products such as Creative Cloud, CS6, Acrobat XI, Photoshop & Premiere Elements 12, and Lightroom 5, below you’ll find the DDL for the just-released new Adobe Flash Player 10.3 (final version). This is important because the free Flash Player is the most widely-used and often-downloaded software in world, and some folks find it easier to access offline without a download manager (Akamai or Adobe DLM), or with their own DLM, and without additional products or toolbars included.
Check your current Adobe Flash Player version: What version are you running now?
What’s New in Flash Player 10.3?
Flash Player 10.3 improves stability, enhances security and user privacy protection, and provides new desktop video and audio capabilities for enterprises and developers.
Besides a dozen bug fixes, this release contains several new features and enhancements:
- Integration with Browser Privacy Controls – Users now have a simpler way to clear local storage (“Flash cookies”) from the browser settings interface – similar to how users clear their browser cookies today. These controls are integrated with the browser’s privacy settings in Firefox 4, IE 8 and higher, Chrome 11, and a future release of Apple Safari.
- Local Native Control Panel – Provides users with streamlined controls for managing their Flash Player privacy, security and storage settings. Windows, Mac, and Linux users can access the Flash Player Settings Manager directly from the Control Panels or System Preferences locally on their computers.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation – Developers can take advantage of acoustic echo cancellation, noise suppression, voice activity detection, and automatic compensation for various microphone input levels. End-users will be able to experience higher quality audio facilitating smoother conversation flow, without using a headset.
- Media Measurement – Allows real-time, aggregated reporting of how their video content is distributed, what the audience reach is, and how much video is played.
- Auto-Update Notification for Mac OS – Supports automatic notification of software updates on Mac OS, making it easier for Mac users to stay current with new capabilities in the latest version of Flash Player.
[ Wondering which option is right for you? See: Compare Adobe CS6 vs. Creative Cloud ]
So, without further ado, here are the direct download links – just click to download and install:
For Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003
|More Direct Download Links|
For Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.6
- Adobe Flash Player installation instructions
- Adobe Flash Player full system requirements
- Verify/test installed version of Adobe Flash Player
- Troubleshoot installation problems with Adobe Flash Player
- Configure Adobe Flash Player settings after installation
- Uninstall Adobe Flash Player
(Note: Internet Explorer sometimes drops file extensions from these downloads – so if you’re using that browser, you may have to add a “.exe” back onto the name of your file before starting it.)
Adobe Flash Player is a cross-platform browser-based application runtime that delivers uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers. Flash is the standard for engaging PC experiences – 99% of PCs worldwide have Flash Player installed and 85% of the top 100 websites use Flash. Approximately 75% of online videos are viewed and 70% of web games are delivered using Adobe Flash technology. More than 3.5 million designers and developers use the Flash Platform to deliver expressive content and applications that run consistently across the widest reach of browsers, operating systems, and devices.