• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cheap Downloads?

Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2010 Jul 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an email on a Canon forum for cheap software and was wondering if this was legit? Anybody has experience with this website?

REMOVED

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2010 Jul 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is an illegal download site run by Russian spammers and if you download from that site, you are not only downloading coutnerfeit and illegal product, you are downloading malware and will have your credit card information stolen.  There is no legitimate way to download Adobe products except through www.Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the heads up. I KNEW it was fishy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.  We always recommend consumers be very careful when purchasing Adobe products online and that a consumer purchase such only from Adobe.com or an authorized reseller.  You can look for authorized resellers here: http://www.adobe.com/buy/.  I would also recommend that you visit http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/antipiracy/piracy.html, which has valuable information on Adobe's anti-piracy initiatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will look into it. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines