• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC with Chromebook? App to SD card?

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, All the Chromebook answers I found on the forum are a couple of years old. I have Photoshop CS5 on my desktop but would like to get the $9.99 photoshop cc to use on my Chromebook.  I could not find a presales contact form so I'm posting here.  Will photoshop cc work with Chromebook? I was wondering if I can install the needed apps on my large SD card?

Thank you

Kim

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

1 - No, but there is Photoshop for Chrome https://edex.adobe.com/projectphotoshopstreaming

2 - No, programs will not install on a removeable drive, since removing the drive breaks the registration system

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - No, but there is Photoshop for Chrome https://edex.adobe.com/projectphotoshopstreaming

2 - No, programs will not install on a removeable drive, since removing the drive breaks the registration system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information, the photoshop streaming is not taking applications. If I must use photoshop I can use remote desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines