• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2019 on multiple computers?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I install Photoshop Elements 2019 on Multiple Mac?

Thanks in Advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Take a look here

Frequently Asked Questions | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019

Can I use Photoshop Elements on more than one machine?

You can install Photoshop Elements on two computers, but you can only use one copy of the software at a time. If your computer crashes or you switch to using a different computer, you can reinstall the product without having to contact Adobe Customer Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Take a look here

Frequently Asked Questions | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019

Can I use Photoshop Elements on more than one machine?

You can install Photoshop Elements on two computers, but you can only use one copy of the software at a time. If your computer crashes or you switch to using a different computer, you can reinstall the product without having to contact Adobe Customer Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for the clear information - I've been looking into this and there have been a lot of conflicting viewpoints until now. To be sure I understand correctly.... if I want to buy the Elements 2020 products to use independently on two separate laptops within my family, I either need to have one license and ensure it is never in use at the same time on both machines - or buy two separate licenses for total freedom of use? Many thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, they must both be YOUR PERSONAL Mac for your PERSONAL use. You can't for example do this in an office or family setting with shared computers. You can't use this to share software with friends, colleagues, students, staff or family.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does the application know whether they are at the same time? ie. if I am offline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe keep the details of how licensing works and is checked, and what happens if you don't follow the rules, a secret. It's up to you to follow the rules.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so if i purchased adobe photoshop essentials through the microsoft website and i want to install it on my gfs PC, how do i do that? Do i need to add her device to my user profile? Do i need to send her a link where she can install it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The software is only for your own use, not for sharing with friends, family, colleagues, partners, paritioners, students...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines