• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing CC Photoshop CS6

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2013 Jun 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to know if I can still use CS5 - ie: Does the insallation update and delete my CS5 version? I'm on a mac. OS 10.6.8. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2013 Jun 08, 2013

Each version of Photoshop installs into its own folder so that you can have multiple versions installed.

I have CS4, CS5 and CS6 all happily co-existing on my  computer so I can run each of them whenever I like.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each version of Photoshop installs into its own folder so that you can have multiple versions installed.

I have CS4, CS5 and CS6 all happily co-existing on my  computer so I can run each of them whenever I like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John. I was just in the middle of a job using CS5 and didn't want to interupt my workflow just yet. Want to have a play with CS6 before I finally commit. Thanks again, Dario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2013 Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if it wasn't entirely clear, the same is true for the new CC release with older versions of the apps, running together on the same system.

Ref.  http://blogs.adobe.com/crawlspace/2013/06/updatingupgrading-to-photoshop-cc-faq.html#replace

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines