• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PHOTOSHOP CC IS IT CS7 or 6.X

Explorer ,
May 27, 2013 May 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question on new Photoshop CC is it a new CS7 Version or equivalent? Or, Equivalent to CS6.x?

Or a completely new programs As "APP" would suggest that indicates it is an trimmed down version for use on IPAD OR MS OR Android based Tablets?

The Adobe site and information is very confusing on what we will be buying?

As an APP it will have less than ELEMENTS functionality?  There is absolutley NO tech data on what to expect of this othere than you buy it differently.  ADOBE has indicated no upgraded capablities and no one seems to know what is in it or when a beta or other stuff was released.

Lightroom though beta for 5 was released seems to be eliminated completely from the product list as well as elements?

Has Adobe abandon the High end editing for the Ipad quick and dirty.  Will CS6 be last photshop released? and will Elements be cancelled too.

The adobe site is very weak on details or data what we get for the new system?

Do we have to buy the whole CC Suite even though we may just want only Photoshop and Lightroom?

PLEASE Provide me with more deifinative answers than what has been provided in the Adobe web site as I saw it Lightroom is only 4 and will only be part of Suite at least thats how it appeared in the web page?  I do not seem to understand what I would be getting based on what was written in web site. NAPP has had no indication of anythin new?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Yes, CC equals CS7. LR will be available as standalone even in v5 as will Elements. Nobody is forcing you to buy the full CC, there are "single app" plans for Photoshop at reduced cost.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, CC equals CS7. LR will be available as standalone even in v5 as will Elements. Nobody is forcing you to buy the full CC, there are "single app" plans for Photoshop at reduced cost.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines