• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 release date

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know the CS6 release date?  I have to upgrade Dreamweaver and I'm hoping Adobe augments its "timeline" animation utility.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2011 Nov 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe announced long ago,  full releases will be every 2 years, with a step-up halfway through (as with 5.5).

So figure out when cs5 was relesed and add two years for cs6.

I think that would be around April 2011, in reference to a previous reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2011 Nov 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps 2012.  Definitely not 2011.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2012 Jan 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am Admin THailand From Phetchabun Lomkao

cyberbaffled wrote:(irrelevant link removed by moderator)

Anyone know the CS6 release date?  I have to upgrade Dreamweaver and I'm hoping Adobe augments its "timeline" animation utility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2012 Feb 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

waiting, adobe cs6 come out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2012 Mar 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea, yet, when Dreamweaver CS6 is likely to come out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, not too much has changed - nobody can really tell you for sure, but the estimates given above are probably still pretty accurate for CS6 sometime in the spring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that article.   Meanwhile I have recently been told that Dreamweaver CS-6 could come out in April ’12, or not until this summer or so.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 16, 2012 Apr 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has previously allowed those who purchase the "current" version of a product to receive a FREE upgrade if the NEW version is released within 30 days of purchase.  ....I just upgraded to CS5.5 last week because I noticed they said we were eligable for the free upgrade.

With that in mind, and their recent showcase at NAB, I'd say it's a solid release by the end of this month or the first of next.

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With that in mind, and their recent showcase at NAB, I'd say it's a solid release by the end of this month or the first of next.

Very good news! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's some more news Sharon... it's official — Adobe Creative Suite 6 will be launched on Monday, April 23rd, 2012 — so not too much longer to wait...

After all the sneak peeks they slipped out in recent months, you know it had to be soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProDesignTools wrote:

Here's some more news Sharon... it's official — Adobe Creative Suite 6 will be launched on Monday, April 23rd, 2012 — so not too much longer to wait...

After all the sneak peeks they slipped out in recent months, you know it had to be soon

So what you are saying that on Monday, 23rd April 2012 at 10:00 hrs PST people would be able to pay and download the CS6. Is that correct?

Good Guy

Forums: http://mytaxsite.boardhost.com

Email: http://mytaxsite.co.uk/contact-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:
So what you are saying that on Monday, 23rd April 2012 at 10:00 hrs PST people would be able to pay and download the CS6. Is that correct?

No. That's a common misconception.

In Adobe-speak, "launch" means to announce the existence of a new product, including pricing, and showcase the (in Adobe's opinion) "must-have" new features and try to convince us that we simply must have it.

(The irony is that Adobe's new "1-version-back" upgrade policy dictates that we have no choice but to upgrade to CS6 in order to be eligible for future upgrades.)

There'll be a saturation marketing blitz, webinars, product reviews etc.

The launch event is followed by shipping (actual availability of the final product) a few weeks later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2012 Apr 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it works like it has for previous CS launches, then you would also be able to pre-order the new release, but not download it yet as John mentions...  Product availability and free trials would follow in May.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2012 Apr 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CS6 release date is 23April2012.

Enjoyyy....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been successful at locating from where I can download Dreamweaver CS-6 at Adobe.com today (the rumored release day).   Any advice?   If today's not the day, might anyone know when the release day will be, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2012 Apr 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DreamWeaverBeliever wrote:

I haven't been successful at locating from where I can download Dreamweaver CS-6 at Adobe.com today (the rumored release day).   Any advice?   If today's not the day, might anyone know when the release day will be, please?

You will have to wait until May7th to lay your hands on this wonderful product.  In the meantime, people are buying CS 5.5 and they get a free copy of CS6.  If you already have Cs 5.5 then clearly there is no point.

Good luck.

Good Guy

Forums: http://mytaxsite.boardhost.com

Email: http://mytaxsite.co.uk/contact-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2012 May 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's now May 12.

bedvin15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, actually CS6 is released today!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perpetual licenses only.

Why the delay for the Cloud subscriptions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the cloud is an extra component layered together with the traditional applications, there's more involved there and it wasn't ready at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What? Is there a creative cloud delay, it said may 7th when I purchased. I can't find any news.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

meh, found it. Not until Friday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh. I know it did say the 7th before and then it changed I'd download demos but then I might just have to redownload on Friday? I bought the cloud though cos i liked all the Features and hosting that comes along with it.

Im still excited though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still excited, still annoyed. Oh well. Was really looking forward to spending the week working with it. Good Idea about the demos. Maybe I'll do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I found out you can license it after, so just use it as a trial for now and when cloud comes out you'll already have it 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines