Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to look to hire for Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to ask if this forum is a good place to look for hirable talent for Dreamweaver?

Wane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

To put this another way,  if you have a freelance or permanent job opening to fill, you could post your job description & requierements on Behance:

Behance Job List

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Web designers use many tools.  Dreamweaver is one tool but it's certainly not the only one.  Perhaps if you tell us what you want done, we can make appropriate sugegstions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure thing. I started building a pretty basic one page website. Check out loads of tutorials and it got me pretty far. Mostly I need tweaking that I can't seem to get right. Text in front of images and a few more things like that. I love to do it myself so I know whats going on but I'm approaching a deadline. This is my site. www.visualtinter.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To put this another way,  if you have a freelance or permanent job opening to fill, you could post your job description & requierements on Behance:

Behance Job List

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It says though it cost 300 a month just to post a job. Probably more than the job is worth. Thanks again though for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: Late last year, Adobe made this change:

"Creative Cloud for teams now includes Adobe Talent, powered by Behance. Teams subscribers can recruit from a pool of over 20 million creatives, with unlimited job postings and custom recommendations for each job you post. That’s a US$399/mo value."

And then with the pandemic this year, Adobe made posting creative jobs free for everyone for a limited time.

As always, searching & applying for jobs on Behance is completely free to all:

https://www.behance.net/joblist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines