• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 1

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep receiving an error code 1 when I attempt to install any of CC apps including CC desktop on my Mac.

I even tried all these options below:

Solution 1: Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app, and then reinstall it

Solution 2: Run the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool

Solution 3: Reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app using an administrator account

Nothing works:

Solution 1 gives an error message:

"Uninstallation of creative cloud completed with errors"

Solution 2 allowed me to clean all the three tasks and I restarted, tried to reinstall - nothing works.

Solution 3 doesn't work either, I created an user with administration privileges but I keep getting error code 1.

I even tried to download CC apps directly from your website, e.g. Photoshop but it gives me an error code P1.

What is the solution please?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deanebuyer,

Thanks for sharing the steps you have already tried. Sorry that you are unable to install and use Adobe Creative Cloud apps as they fail with an error message "Error code 1".

As you have already tried the basic troubleshooting I would suggest you to perform a manual cleanup of the CC app from your machine following the steps given here: illustrator reinstalling free trial 1 day old!

After this reinstall the desktop app using the direct download link given here: Download Creative Cloud desktop app.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines