• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I purchase Adobe Photoshop CS6 on disk?

Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted Adobe about purchasing Photoshop CS6 on disk.  I have been put through to numerous departments and have been told different things.  Some people say I can pay an extra $20.00 for the disk and other say that the disk is not available.

Please can someone clarify this for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you purchase cs6 is this because you have a serial number and lost the disk for install, if yes the you can made your own disk with downloading the software here: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html or here http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not purchased any photoshop version yet.  The computer I want to use it on is permanently offline. I have been told that the newest version does not have a disk.

I would like to purchase the older version CS6 with a disk. 

Would I be able to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Adobe doesn't offer discs anymore. They simply provide a trial version that can be downloaded and unlocked with a serial number or cloud subscription.

Best bet is to get access to a PC or Mac with an Internet connection, download the CS6 trial there and move it by flash drive to your computer.

Not worth it for them to package,print and mail out discs anymore when everyone has internet access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

I don't believe you can download onto flash drives because the file is too large.  Also, I don't want the trial version.  I would like the full version because I will need to use it quite a bit.

Is there no other way to get the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Amazon or Staples. They should have the package versions of CS6 before they stopped making them.

The installer file size is 1.1 GB, Flash drives that start at 2 GB. You can do this easy.

Then you convert the trial to a full working version by purchasing a license from Adobe, they email you the serial number to do this when you pay them.

But if you really want a package, go with Amazon. It should only take a few days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gener7

Sorry if I am a bit dense, but have I got this correct...I can download the free version of Photoshop CS6 onto a computer which is connected to the internet.  Then save this onto a flash drive, then transfer it to my offline computer.

I have to go back to Adobe to purchase the full version (which I suppose will be downloadable) so I will get a download link and serial number. 

If I input the serial number onto my Adobe Account on the computer that is linked to the internet, I will still have a trial version on my computer which is not linked to the internet. 

I don't understand how I get the full paid for version onto my offline computer. 

I have probably got this all wrong and apologise to you for this.  I have not used Adobe before and I'm not too great with computers or software either but I do need the software for my projects.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you'll need to go  to a page to get a response code and enter that on the machine not connected to the net: https://exception.licenses.adobe.com/aoes/aoes/v1/t1?locale=en

Here is the process explained in a video for the enterprise setup, but the idea is similar:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks.

I shall give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines