• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-Title featured added to Adobe Stock!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Earlier today we released a time-saving feature in the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. Adobe Sensei now detects what is in your image and recommends up to three titles for you to use automatically. What that means is that you can now upload a file to Adobe Stock with no metadata embedded and the system will have up to three titles for you to choose from. This is a bit different from the auto-keywords feature as the title won't automatically populate the title box. It is instead, a drop-down option should you want the Sensei recommendation. With auto-categories, auto-keywords and now auto-titles you can theoretically upload content and submit it to Adobe Stock while spending virtually no time indexing.

Give it a try for yourself, I've been very impressed with the results I have been seeing so far!

Mat Hayward

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 09.50.56.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very impressive!  The titles are succinct, but generally correct. I like longer titles myself, but at least it's a start from which I can amend as needed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very nice. Now if the rejection reason has similar information list for error in submission, I will rejoice. { : + ) JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It didn‘t work out for me today. I used Lr to upload. And there was a title in the title field. Should I omit those?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines