• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Captivate Trial Version

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm planning to create my project with the trial version of Adobe Captivate. May I know what are the scope and limitation in using the demo version? Would I be able to use all of the functions and features? Will there be an expiry date for my use? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial version is fully functional. However, the projects published with the trial version expire when the trial ends, that is after 30 days.

To ensure that your project remains active after the trial period, you need to purchase the full license and republish the projects.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My trial version of Captivate 9 is not fully functional as it is missing some options under the properties menu.  Very disappointing since I am trying to evaluate the product.  Didn't have this problem with Articulate Storyline 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you specify what is missing? Trial versions are fully functional. Maybe

you have been using a version before CP8, when all properties were in one

panel? Since CP8 there are tabs in the Properties panel. Timing Properties

is a separate panel and for Responsive projects you have also a Position

Properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may be using Captivate in "newbie" mode.  Some advanced options are hidden by default in an attempt not to intimidate new users.

Go to Edit > Preferences and check whether the option there is selected to Enable Custom Workspaces.  If it is not selected, check the box and relaunch Captivate.  Then you will see all of the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources