Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

***ADOBE REVEL***

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I need to know how can I download all the photos I have there to the PC or smartphone

The app does not exist anymore and the only way I can download photos are by email. As you can understand, it is very slow. 

I would really appreciate your answer

thanks

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe support.   I didn't know what Revel was used for.   I had to look it up.  It seems you had the opportunity to transfer your photos to a Creative Cloud Photography Plan but that offer ended in early 2016 when Adobe's photo sharing service shut down.

https://www.macworld.com/article/3006522/adobe-kills-off-its-photo-sharing-service-revel.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe revel does not exist anymore, but if you want to transfer pictures from your smartphone to somewhere else, you may use a direct connection to your PC or use one of the multiple cloud services (including Creative cloud space, dropbox, icloud, onedrive, ...).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Here's a screen shot of the email Adobe sent me four years ago on November 20, 2019. Note that is says "Revel will no longer be available after February 23, 2016." Truly, I am happy for you that your images are still there and that you are able to get them out at all, even though it's tedious.

~ Jane

1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines