• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Update (9.9) for PSE15?

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to update my PSE 15 now that Camera Raw 9.9 has been released (my new Fuji X-T20 needs it) but the update didn't happen.  PSE15 said my software was up to date.  Please push out the Camera Raw 9.9 update for PSE15.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to use the DNG converter 9.9 until an ACR update for PSE is released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question is WHEN will the PSE15 update come. The DNG converter was updated today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. Adobe won't answer that question in an open forum prior to release of the ACR update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera raw 9.9 should be available using Help>Updates in the pse 15 editor.

pse15acr.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I dont have the "Updates" in the Help Menu.  I use Mac with OS Sierra and I just cannot find the Updates section so I can update my Camera Raw plug in from 9.7 to 9.9.  I have downloaded the 9.9 version and installed it....but how do I get Elements to see it?  I have no clue as to where it was installed to.

I use Elements 15 as a stand alone and not on the creative cloud.

Some assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you

Rute

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2017 Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your version from the Mac Store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is.  Does that mean I can never update it?

The other thing that my Camera Raw doesnt have is the Synchronize button....any idea why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leo_za1  wrote

Yes it is.  Does that mean I can never update it?

I think I should leave Mac users to answer that question. I am only a Windows users but I remember old posts about the impossiblility to update from the Apple store; I think that may explain the difference in the Help menu. Since the update is for the ACR plugin only, I think you may be able to update manually...

The other thing that my Camera Raw doesnt have is the Synchronize button....any idea why?

Synchronize button? There is none in the Elements ACR version, I don't see it in Photoshop either. It may be a Lightroom feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's correct, the mac app store pse version can't be updated unless adobe submits updates to the mac app store and thus far adobe doesn't seem interested in doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Technically the pse version doesn't have Synchronize, but one can get it by selecting more than one raw file

in the camera raw filmstrip and then pressing Alt+S or Option+S

In the full version of camera raw one clicks on the three lines icon the right of where its

says filmstrip or right click on one of the filmstrip thumbnails.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 6.28.49 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines