- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It represents solely the personal views and opinions of its authors, and does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or ideas of any other individuals or companies. It is subject to change without notice.
- While we endeavor to keep this blog up to date, neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, reliability, suitability or availability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or other reasons beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
The material and content (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way or any form without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. In doing so, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
We invite participants like yourself to constructively share ideas and information or ask questions to help add value to our community. We appreciate our readers and try to answer as many comments as we can. By submitting your comment, you are allowing us the right to use and/or display it at our discretion. We reserve the right to edit or omit comments that we consider inappropriate or undesirable for any reason including relevancy, accuracy, redundancy, legality, language/tone, commercial endorsements, trolling, rants, rudeness, all caps, and spam, without notification or explanation. This could happen manually or via automated comment review or spam detection software. The owners of this website may also directly or indirectly financially benefit from the site and its content (including comments), but commenters relinquish all claims to any such earnings.
All comments are moderated, which may result in a brief delay in their visibility to others. By submitting a comment, you agree to take sole responsibility for the substance therein, and agree to be bound by these terms. The views and opinions expressed within published comments are solely those of the individuals providing them and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of our Company or its employees. We are not responsible and will not be held liable for anything anyone says in the comments of this blog.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not maintained by our Company. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service and convenience to users to provide further or related information. Our Company has no control or responsibility over the content, policies, actions or availability of the linked website(s). Hyperlinks are accessed at the user’s own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the external websites linked from this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyperlink to a third-party site does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
As official partners of Adobe, Amazon.com, Lynda.com, Kelby Training, and other companies, we may receive revenues from the display of affiliated links or banner advertising. For example, to help support the hosting and maintenance of this site, ProDesignTools.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. At least 10% of any net earnings from such efforts will be donated to Charity. However, we do not share any site data or any personally-identifying information with these partners or with any other entities.
The website and any products, services and/or information that you may receive from us or our affiliates are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and all warranties, express and implied, are disclaimed to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law (including, but not limited to, the disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property and/or fitness for a particular purpose).
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy or control of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a customer, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the proper operation of this website, is a violation of criminal and civil law and we will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible at law and in equity.
You agree to indemnify and hold our Company, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with: (a) your use of this website; (b) your breach of this Agreement; (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity; and/or (d) your use of any products, services and/or information provided from a partner. The provisions of this paragraph are for the benefit of our Company, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
You can use our Contact Form to get in touch. Our mailing address is PO Box 1201, Princeton, NJ 08542-1201, USA