Full Documentation and eBook Downloads for All Adobe Products
Even years after it went up, a lot of people still don’t know about it.
We’re talking about the free online documentation for all Adobe software – a set of user manuals that can answer quite a few customer questions, and also be a great resource if you don’t use a product yet but want to find out more about it…
This exists in searchable and downloadable form for all major Adobe applications, including the Creative Cloud, Creative Suite, Lightroom, Acrobat, Photoshop Elements, etc. – for all recent releases on both Windows and macOS.
For example, every so often we receive a question on how to save back to earlier versions from InDesign CC or CS6… Fortunately, this is answered in the “Saving Documents” section in InDesign’s online manual. (And for all the cases like these, we also put together a special roadmap for CC file compatibility.)
Related: Do you believe any of these? The 10 Most Common Myths About Creative Cloud
Each Adobe reference below can be downloaded as a complete offline ebook if you want (more about this below)… These books are substantial – the latest “Photoshop Help & Tutorials” handbook is over 900 pages alone!
So now here below are the direct links to all the product guides to bookmark for your future reference (but note that the published/version dates may be inaccurate):
- Creative Cloud (CC) or Creative Suite (CS6, CS5, CS4, or CS3):
- Other Adobe CC/CS applications:
- Adobe Acrobat:
- Photoshop Elements 2018 and 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7
- Premiere Elements 2018 and 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7
- Photoshop Lightroom 6/CC and 5, 4, 3, 2
- Captivate 9, 8, 7, 6, 5.5, 5
- FrameMaker 2017 and 2015
- RoboHelp 2017 and 2015, 11, 10, 9, 8
- ColdFusion 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, MX 6.1
- Adobe Connect 9.5 and 9
- LiveCycle ES4, ES3, ES2, ES
- Digital Publishing Suite
- All other products
We’re past the point where books and manuals come in a box – it’s all live and living online, updated regularly by the Adobe documentation team…
Important! If you’re going to be offline for a while or just prefer to read it all in an ebook format, there are full PDF versions available for download for each application – just grab that and poof, you have a full up-to-date manual in digital book form, for free. This is great for sending to a Kindle, or for reading on an iPad where it can be opened and stored in iBooks.
To download any of these software user manuals in PDF form:
- For Creative Cloud/Suite pages above – just click on “PDF manuals” or “Previous versions.”
- For all other tools above – look for the “Help PDFs” near the top or left side of the screen.
And to continue learning, don’t miss dozens more free books for many Adobe products, covering recent versions of all major applications.