Adobe recently announced the latest version of its industry-leading eLearning authoring tool, Captivate 2019 (aka Captivate 11). This powerful eLearning offering continues to redefine design workflows to empower instructional designers, corporate trainers & educators who want to create exceptional digital learning experiences that meet learners at their point of need. The 2019 release of Adobe Captivate allows you to conquer new learning landscapes with a smart authoring tool that lets you create all kinds of fully-responsive eLearning content.
Below we’ve got the direct download links for Captivate 2019 (version 11 for Windows and macOS) without using any Download Manager (Akamai) or Assistant, for fast and easy access to the new desktop tools… We’ve also included links to the vast collection of 75,000+ free assets that come with Captivate 2019 which can be used to create great-looking eLearning content without needing to design from scratch. No matter how (or if) you decide to purchase the software, you can use the trials below to install, run, and activate the product on your system.
Here’s a quick hit list of what’s new in Captivate 2019… Also check out user reviews here:
- Immersive learning with VR experiences
- 360° learning experiences
- Live device preview
- Fluid boxes 2.0 (Enhanced)
- CSV question import template
- PowerPoint to mobile learning
- Interactive videos
- Automatic chroma key effects
- Smart video recording – Webcam + Screen
- Automatic device preview
- Overlay slides
See the complete list of all new features or read the product FAQ. And for a high-level view, check out the complete comparison chart of what’s new in Captivate 2019 vs. 2017 vs. 9 (scroll down that page for the Version Comparison Chart).
Install now: Get all new Creative Cloud 2024 direct download links and free trials.
The direct links below go to the authentic and original files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine and will not change. Languages included are English, French/Français, German/Deutsch, Spanish/Español, Portuguese/Português, Korean and Japanese.
Note: Very Important Instructions
|Acrobat DC 2023|
You need to have a free Adobe account and be logged into it to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that allows you to access the direct download links. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “no permission” message blocking the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully or the links will not work!
- Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, filtering, firewalls or antivirus software.
- Click «HERE» to visit this page first, before clicking any of the links below – this is critical!
- If asked, sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself (free).
- OK! Now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
- Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
- Then follow the product installation instructions here.
Special: Legally download dozens of free Adobe books for a limited time!
Adobe Captivate 2019 (Version 11) Direct Download Links
Captivate 2019 is only available as a native 64-bit application to achieve higher performance on both Windows and macOS. (If you’re unsure what architecture your Windows computer is, then see this page.)
Captivate 2019 – Windows 64-bit (2.6 GB): Download
Captivate 2019 – Downloadable e-Learning Assets – Windows (1.5 GB): Download
Captivate 2019 – NeoSpeech Voices Text–to-Speech Converter – Windows (1.8 GB): Download
Captivate 2019 – Mac (3.3 GB): Download
Captivate 2019 – Downloadable e-Learning Assets – Mac (1.4 GB): Download
Captivate 2019 – NeoSpeech Voices Text–to-Speech Converter – Mac (1.7 GB): Download
See the complete system requirements for Captivate 2019 to make sure your computer is ready before proceeding with installation.
Update: Because of 32-bit dependencies in all versions of the software, please note that Adobe Captivate is not yet supported on macOS v. 10.15 “Catalina.”
You do not need to uninstall your previous version of Captivate; some users prefer to keep the older, familiar version(s) around as they come up to speed with the new product’s features, and some folks even have five different versions of Cp installed all on the same computer.
You can easily convert a free 30-day trial installed on your computer to an unrestricted version by purchasing the software and entering the serial number.
We suggest using a browser other than Internet Explorer to download the files above. They can be quite large and IE has been known to drop the extension (like “.exe”) from the Windows filename. If this happens and you can’t open a file, then just rename it to add back the extension. But generally, using Firefox or Chrome will work better – and if you have any issues getting the downloads to work with one browser, then try another.
Free Stock! Download 1,000,000+ premium assets from the new Adobe Stock Free Collection
Introducing the New Adobe Captivate 2019
What Are the Differences Between Adobe Captivate 2019 vs. 2017?
- Adobe’s new CC 2018 release: What you need to know
- What are the differences between Adobe CC vs. CS6?
- Download free Adobe books (choose over 30 titles)
- How to save 60% with the Adobe education editions
- Don’t need full Cloud? Get PS + LR for $9.99/month
- How to join Adobe’s Creative Cloud for free
Did these links work for you? Hope they helped out; please let us know with a comment below…
Keep up with the latest on Adobe software — follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribe to our RSS feed… You can also enter your email and have new articles sent directly to your Inbox. We are reader-supported; when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.