Learn Adobe Acrobat Free! Download These 3 PDF Tutorial Books
Next to Photoshop, Acrobat Pro & Standard is Adobe’s top-selling product line of all time: it’s offered standalone plus included in “All Apps” subscriptions of the Creative Cloud – so there are a lot of people using it worldwide. The three free books below will help you learn how to use it better and more effectively…
The first book is all about the most recent Acrobat DC release, which debuted in 2015. The second ebook covers the previous Acrobat XI release from 2012, and the third one is for the older Acrobat X. All together, these guides encompass 206 pages and contain dozens of helpful tutorials that will help you discover the advantages of using Acrobat and how to get the most out of it… Following the easy walkthroughs will quickly introduce you to new ways to save time and simplify complex projects.
Each chapter includes step-by-step instructions for performing common tasks efficiently. Keep a copy accessible as an easy–to–use resource for learning new techniques.
The newest title is called the Adobe Acrobat DC Guide: A Complete Overview, and has 118 pages with 22 chapters covering Interface Fundamentals, Home View, Tools, Document View, Accessibility, Certificates, Combine Files, Create Custom Tool, Create PDF, Edit PDF, Enhance Scans, Export PDF, Fill and Sign, Measure, Optimize PDF, Organize Pages, Prepare Forms, Protect PDF, Send for Comments, Stamps, and Preferences.
For the newest book on Acrobat DC, click on the book image at the upper right above – or you can download it here.
To get the older Acrobat XI book, click on the book image directly to the right – or you can download it here.
To get the oldest Acrobat X book, click on the smaller book image at the lower right – or you can download it here.
(Note that web browsers such as Chrome have limited built-in PDF reading ability and may not properly display the ‘Portfolio’ format that the two older Acrobat books are produced in… So in both cases, you’ll want to download the book PDF files to your desktop computer where you can open them locally.)
And to continue learning, don’t miss dozens more free books for many Adobe products, covering recent versions of all major applications.
Here’s a full breakout of the 30 different topics covered in the the Acrobat X/XI books:
- Explore Acrobat
- Creating a PDF Document from Any File
- Converting Web Content to a PDF Document
- Scanning Documents into PDF Files with OCR
- Creating PDF with PDFMaker
- Merging Multiple Documents into One PDF File
- Editing or Touching Up Content in a PDF File
- Using Actions and the Action Wizard
- Making Accessible PDF Files
- Creating a PDF Portfolio
- Securing Your PDF Portfolio
- Combining Files into a PDF Portfolio
- Adding Comments to a PDF Document
- Initiating a Shared Review
- Tracking Shared Reviews
- Merging and Managing Comments
- Comparing PDF Documents
- Exporting Comments to a Word Document
- Creating a Custom Approval Stamp
- Work with SharePoint and Office 365 Hosted PDF Files
Keep Files Secure
- Redacting Content in a PDF File
- Signing a Document Electronically
- Restricting Access and Permissions
- Sanitization – Removing Hidden Data from PDF Files
Work with Forms
- Creating an Interactive Form
- Distributing a Form
- Tracking Forms
- Analyzing Responses with the FormsCentral Desktop App
Export Content from a PDF File
- Extract tables as Excel spreadsheets
- Save PDF files as Word documents
GET FREE ADOBE BOOKS
Sign up for our popular newsletter and we’ll send you 30 great ebooks to learn all major Adobe tools at no cost!