Direct Download Links for New Adobe Flash Player 11.9 and AIR 3.9
In continuing to provide the direct download links for such major Adobe products as CC, CS6, Acrobat DC, Elements 14, and Lightroom 6/CC, below you’ll find the DDL for the brand new just-released Adobe Flash Player 11.9 (the final version). This is important because the free Flash Player is the most widely-used and often-downloaded software in world, and some folks find it easier to access it quickly and directly, without a download manager (e.g., Akamai), or with their own DLM, and without additional products or toolbars included.
Check your current Adobe Flash Player: What version are you running now?
What’s New in Flash Player 11?
Flash Player 11.9 contains dozens of sophisticated new features and enhancements over FP version 10, here are some of the major ones – for more, and more details, see the Official Release Notes:
- Improved Security through Sandboxing Enhancements
- Concurrency (ActionScript Background Workers)
- Expanded Hardware and Driver Support
- Full screen complete keyboard input
- Low latency audio support (Sound API)
- Protected Mode for Firefox
- Mouse-Lock, 360-Rotation, and Infinite Scrolling
- Added Support for Middle-Click & Right-Click
- Automatic Background Updates (Windows & Mac)
- Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS)
- Stage 3D Accelerated Graphics Rendering
- Native 64-bit Support Available
- H.264/AVC Software Encoding for Cameras
- Asynchronous Bitmap Decoding
- TLS Secure Sockets Support
- Cubic Bezier Curves
- Updated iOS native extensions
- Native text input UI for Android
Install now: Get all new Adobe CC 2015 direct download links and free trials.
So, without further ado, here are the direct download links – just click to download and install. Note that beginning with version 11.3, the universal installers for Mac and Windows browsers have included both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the Flash Player.
For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003 and Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8
|More Direct Download Links|
Update: Please see the following page for a complete archive of all older releases of Flash Player – including Flash Player 11 – and going from FP version 2 all the way up to the latest version 15:
For each previous release provided there (after the “Developers only” section), you will find direct download links to packages containing installers for both Internet Explorer (IE) browsers (labeled with “ax” for Active X), as well as non-IE browsers (Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc).
These installers are given for both Windows (.exe or .msi) and Mac OS (.dmg). Uninstallers are also included in the bundle.
(Note that the most recent version of Flash Player is automatically built in to the Google Chrome browser, so it doesn’t require a separate download.)
Bonus! Adobe AIR 3 Direct Download Links
[ Learn more about the universal Adobe AIR 3. ]
- Adobe Flash Player installation instructions
- Adobe Flash Player full system requirements
- Verify/test installed version of Adobe Flash Player
- Troubleshoot installation problems with Adobe Flash Player
- Configure Adobe Flash Player settings after installation
- Uninstall Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player is a pervasive cross-platform browser-based application runtime that delivers uncompromised viewing of expressive applications, content, and videos across screens and browsers. Flash is the standard for engaging PC experiences – 99% of PCs worldwide have Flash Player installed and 85% of the top 100 websites use Flash.
Approximately 75% of online videos are viewed and 70% of web games are delivered using Adobe Flash technology. More than 3 million designers and developers use the Flash Platform to deliver expressive content and applications that run consistently across the widest reach of browsers, operating systems, and devices.
Learn more about Flash Player and the new features in the current version.