Adobe Lightroom 3.3 and Photoshop CS5 12.0.3 – Free Updates Out
Final Versions of Adobe Lightroom 3.3 and Adobe Camera Raw 6.3
Adobe Lightroom 3.3 and Adobe Camera Raw 6.3 are now available as final releases, and are free for all current Lightroom 3 and Photoshop CS5 owners… These updates include bug fixes, performance and stability improvements (37 for Lightroom and 9 for Camera Raw), plus support for 69 new lens profiles and 15 new cameras, including the Canon PowerShot S95, Nikon D7000, Olympus E-5:
» Download the Final Adobe Lightroom 3.3 for Mac (a free update to Lightroom 3)
» Download the Final Adobe Lightroom 3.3 for Windows
» Download the Final Adobe Camera Raw 6.3 for Mac (a free update to Photoshop CS5)
» Download the Final Adobe Camera Raw 6.3 for Windows
Lightroom 3.3 is a recommended update and is available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. If you don’t already own Lightroom 3, Adobe’s free trial download has also now been updated to version 3.3.
Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0.3 Free Update
Adobe has also just issued Photoshop CS5 updates to version 12.0.3 (Windows) and 12.0.2 (Mac), which fix a number of high priority bugs including painting performance and type-related issues. The most significant fixes in these updates (compared to 12.0.1) include the following [via John Nack]:
- Windows XP tool tip font issue introduced by 12.0.2
- A number of potential security vulnerabilities have been addressed.
- Crashing bugs related to typography & fonts have been resolved.
- Performance of various features has been improved.
- Crashes related to opening 3D layers, sharpening, color management, and scanning via TWAIN devices have been fixed.
- Problems with brush cursors, the histogram progress bar, the display of selection boundaries (“marching ants”), scrolling while using the shift key, and the use of action droplets have been addressed.
- Intermittent file format problems have been addressed.
- Metadata-related bugs related to focus distance and Orphea Studio JPEGs have been fixed.
System requirements and installation instructions are given on the download pages:
To confirm that the updater has run successfully, launch Photoshop and verify that the version number on the splash screen shows current as 12.0.3 (Windows) or 12.0.2 (Mac).
Save 30% when you buy Lightroom 3 and Photoshop CS5 together, no coupon code needed.
GET FREE ADOBE BOOKS
Sign up for our popular newsletter and we’ll send you 30 great ebooks to learn all major Adobe tools at no cost!