Download 500,000+ High-Quality Assets from the New Adobe Stock Free Collection

Direct Download Links for Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements 11

[UPDATE (October 2020) – These still work to download the old Elements 11 trials. We also now have the new Elements 2021 Direct Download Links!]

Continuing our custom of providing the direct download links for major Adobe products such as Creative Cloud, CS6, Lightroom 6/CC, and Acrobat DC, below you’ll find the direct links from Adobe’s servers for the free trials of the all-new releases of Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11, for both Windows and Mac OS.

Direct Download Links for Adobe Elements 11 - Get It Now!

These links go to the authentic and secure files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine, safe, legal, and will not change. They are especially useful when you are unable to download Adobe’s free trials via other means – often due to difficulties with the Akamai Download Manager or Adobe Download Assistant…

With the links provided below, you can use your own browser’s download capability (without DLM), or another download manager of your choice.

For setting up Elements on Windows (both PSE 11 and PRE 11), each program consists of two downloaded files: an .exe and a 7-Zip file (.7z). The .exe file will only work (and install) once the .7z file is fully downloaded and resides in the same location. For the Mac, it’s just a single .dmg file for each program.

Note: Very Important Instructions

More Direct
Download Links
CC 2021
CC 2019
Acrobat DC 2020
Captivate 2019
Lightroom 6/CC
Elements 2021

You must have a free Adobe account and be logged into it to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that allows you to access the direct download links. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “no permission” message block­ing the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully or the links will not work!

1. Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, filtering, firewalls or antivirus software.
  2. Click «HERE» to visit this page first, before clicking any of the links below – this is critical!
  3. If asked, sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself (free).
  4. OK! Now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
  5. Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
  6. Then follow the product installation instructions here.

Available Worldwide: Get New Adobe Photoshop plus Lightroom for Just $9.99/Month (Upgrades Included)

Install now: Get all new Creative Cloud 2021 direct download links and free trials.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PSE 11) Direct Download Links

Photoshop Elements 11 – Windows (1.1 GB):   File 1   File 2

Photoshop Elements 11 – Mac (1.3 GB):   File 1

Adobe Premiere Elements 11 (PRE 11) Direct Download Links

Premiere Elements comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions…  64-bit offers higher perfor­mance but choose the 32-bit flavor if you’re unsure what your Windows system is.

Premiere Elements 11 – Windows 32-bit (1.1 GB):   File 1   File 2

Premiere Elements 11 – Windows 64-bit (1.2 GB):   File 1   File 2

Premiere Elements 11 – Mac (1.6 GB):   File 1

Product languages supported: The Elements 11 tryout versions are currently available in English, French/Français, German/Deutsch, and Japanese – for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Adobe says additional languages are available in the full product.

Adobe has not released new “Bonus Content” for Premiere Elements 11, but the Additional Content for PRE 10 (containing InstantMovie themes, title templates, DVD/Blu-ray menu templates, and music to enhance movies you create) should continue to work with version 11.

[ Check out 3 hours of free video tutorials for PSE 11 – as well as 2 new hours for PRE 11. ]

Installation Tips

• You do not need to uninstall previous versions of Elements; some users prefer to keep the older, familiar version(s) around as they come up to speed with the new version’s features.
  • Install with an account that has administrative privileges (not a Limited User Account if you are using Windows Vista).
  • For the easiest installation experience, quit any open programs, including virus protection software, prior to installing Elements 11.
  • Read the accompanying Photoshop Elements 11 Release Notes in English, French, or German.
  • If you run into any difficulties, see the Elements 11 Installation Troubleshooting page.

We suggest using a browser other than Internet Explorer to download the files above. They can be quite large and IE has been known to drop the extension (like “.exe”) from the Windows filename. If this happens and you can’t open a file, then just rename it to add back the extension. But generally, using Firefox or Chrome will work better – and if you have any issues getting the downloads to work with one browser, then try another.

*** Note: If you have any problems getting the files to download or install, be sure to read the earlier comments on this page – as most questions have already been asked and answered below!

117 thoughts on “Direct Download Links for Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements 11”

• Yes Bob, the free trial download of Premiere Elements 11 that’s available here on this page is gratis for 30 days… Outside of that, there’s nothing that’s permanently free.

1. I clicked your download links for the Premiere Elements trial. I have the DVD, but my new laptop doesn’t have a DVD drive. I don’t see a trial download link for Premiere Elements 11 on the Adobe website either.

When I copied the files to a thumb drive and ran them on my new computer, the installer doesn’t complete successfully. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Vi

• Hi Vi, we’d be happy to help however we can. Usually when someone gets a new computer that doesn’t have a disc drive, then these free trial links work well to install their product permanently onto the new machine using the purchased serial number…

When you say the installer didn’t complete successfully, what error or message did it give? Usually if/when you google the exact text of that, then the solution comes right up. But without knowing that, it’s hard to give a specific answer.

2. Hi! I’ve downloaded the Adobe Premiere Elements 11 (32-bits). Do I have to purchase a serial number to be able to use the full version of it? Or there is a free serial number for this? Thank You!

3. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (on disc), however my Mac does not have a disc drive. Is there anywhere I can download it and use the serial number I have from the discs? All I can find now is Elements 11.

Thank you for your help.

4. An error message keeps popping up when trying to install ‘a problem occurred while extracting files’. and it wouldn’t install. Do I need a specific program before installation?

• Hello Detta, here are a few possibilities for that error message:

1. Make sure you’ve carefully followed the download instructions given in the article above.

2. Make sure you’ve got two files for Windows, and that both downloaded files are in the same folder.

3. Make sure they’re stored on the same disk drive as where you want to install the product to. For some reason, having them on different disks can trip up Adobe’s installations.

4. Do you have Administrator privileges to install it? (right-click the .exe file/icon and “Run as Administrator” in Windows)

5. It’s quite possible you got a corrupted or incomplete download. The files are large and that sometimes happens… You can try again and make sure you’re not using a wireless connection for best results.

6. If still no luck, try with a different web browser, or another computer entirely. Again, avoid Wi-Fi as it can be slow or unreliable; a wired cable connection is best.

Hope that helps!

5. When I click on the windows links to download PSE11, it takes me to a page with this message.

Access Denied
    You don’t have permission to access “…/AdobeProducts/PSE/11/win32/PhotoshopElements_11_WWEFDJ.exe” on this server.
    Reference #18.e75f3840.1380078437.3f9454c4

I’ve tried both of the links listed and it gives me the same thing. I just bought the serial code for it and can’t find a working download anywhere.

i can not download the premier 11 files, could you please help me??

(Access Denied
    You don’t have permission to access “…/AdobeProducts/PRE/11/win64/PremiereElements_11_WWEFDJ_win64.exe” on this server.
    Reference #18.5d98ef50.1384101086.31bc4cf)

For three days I’ve tried to download Premiere Elements 11 Win 64-bit.
    One time it worked, but the installation failed because it was damaged.

So I try to download it once more, and it always the same Access Denied message.

I read the Q&A and I’ve tried IE, Firefox and Opera but it still doesn’t work… so I go to another PC, and the same…
    I need PRE 11 not 12.

Looking forward to your reply

• Well, it sounds like you had a canceled or aborted download, in which case you may be temporarily locked out of Adobe’s servers… It happens sometimes; nobody really knows why, but we see it from time to time.

The best thing to do now is wait a little while – try again in a day or two, and we bet you’ll have better luck.

(Or you could try creating a new Adobe ID account for yourself, go to a different computer and browser, and clear your browser cache and cookies – but that’s probably too much trouble.)

8. I have downloaded 1 of the 2 files I need for Premiere Elements 11 (education version), but cannot get back in to complete the partial download of the second .7z file, even if I have logged into my Adobe account.

[which brings me to another issue – why does it take longer than 5 minutes (after which time I give up) to go to the ‘My Accounts’ page – or the other drop-down options – once I am signed into Adobe. How can this be sped up? The whole exercise is rather exasperating]

When I try to download the ‘File 2’ for 64-bit Windows, I get an ‘Access Denied’ message and get no further.
    Any ideas, please?

• Hey there Chris,

Sometimes after a partial or aborted download (you said one had stopped), this can happen – you get seemingly “locked out” from Adobe’s servers…

Usually, the only solution is… time. Wait a while (like a day or two) before trying again, and then follow the instructions in the article to start over.

See also our comments just above to Verena.

9. download instructions don’t seem to work for me. when clicking the first file I am asked ‘How do I want to open this file; and given a list of programs, none of which are downloaders

10. @chrisf

Thanks ProD, but I’m still getting this message:

Access Denied
    You don’t have permission to access “…/AdobeProducts/PRE/11/win64/PremiereElements_11_WWEFDJ_win64.7z” on this server.
    Reference #18.1cfe19b8.1385458109.3e5ee

Chris

11. Would it be at all possible to be sent a CD with the program download on it? PLEASE?? This download system is awful. I purchased the product nearly a month ago and still cannot use it. (PE 11 Photoshop DID download; PE11 Premiere WILL NOT and it’s driving me nuts!!!) I cannot even get into My Download History – the timer just goes round and round forever. Moving from one link to another on the My Adobe page does the same infernal circlework with no result. Times Out before getting me anywhere. (‘My Order’ tab has been circling for 5 minutes now. What is it with this site??)

Never again will I purchase a download system like this.

• Sorry you’re still having difficulties Chris. Not really sure why… But it’s unfortunately too late now to get a disc with Elements 11 on it, as Adobe doesn’t sell it anymore… You’d have to go with the newer Elements 12 instead if you want a DVD.

Our best advice is to try with a different web browser, another computer, and/or a stronger online connection (not Wi-Fi).

12. @chrisf

I’m not sure if you resolved your issue but I had the same problem because I was skipping the first step. You have to have the adobe download assistant in order to access the links. Go the link click download even though it say Premiere Elements 12. Once you have the download assistant you can come back to this page and download the links. Hope this helps you and anyone who gets that error.

• Thanks for your help Nadira. Actually you technically don’t need to have the Adobe Download Assistant to use these links – the direct links here will work without it, but you need to do go through the step-by-step process exactly as described in the instructions.

In other words, you begin by acting as if you’re going to use the ADA, but in the end you don’t.

13. Last year I purchased Elements 11. Was very happy with until today, when first edit wouldn’t load and finally the whole program wouldn’t load. I tried to download another copy but that only told me that there was no file for the download to attach to. Now what do I do ? I really do not want to buy version 12. Any help would be helpful. Thanks.

• Sorry you’re having troubles Roger. What error messages did you get, exactly? Have you tried googling those?

When downloading the files here, it sounds like your web browser might have dropped the file extension(s)… This can happen sometimes, especially when using Internet Explorer on Windows.

If that happened, then your computer doesn’t know how to open the file or which program to use. So, you have to manually rename the file(s) to add back the original extensions. Then you can run (double-click) the .exe file.

14. Okay, this is terribly frustrating. I’ve just spent the better part of a day trying to reinstall PS 11 back onto a new hard drive. The emailed links from customer support don’t work, instant feedback from tech support didn’t work, the steps on this page don’t work! Heck, the survey link on the support email doesn’t even work or I would have given them a piece of my mind there, unbelievable. I give up. Why won’t you all simply make life easier for customers who have already purchased the product? I wish you would still send out discs, I’m sure I wouldn’t have any problems.

• Hello Jack, we can’t control what happened elsewhere and we’d love to help you out here – but we’d have to know more about the exact problem or message you’re encountering when you say this page doesn’t work (which it does).