[UPDATE (October 2021) – These still work to download the Elements 2021 trials. We also now have the new Elements 2022 Direct Download Links!]
The new version 2021 of Adobe’s “Elements” line is shipping – and since recent Elements releases have been named by calendar year instead of a separate version number, this edition would be the equivalent of version 19 in the previous numbering system.
And continuing our tradition of publishing the direct download links for major Adobe products such as Creative Cloud and Acrobat DC, below you’ll find the direct links from Adobe’s servers for the free trials and full offline installers for the new releases of Photoshop Elements 2021 and Premiere Elements 2021, for both Windows and macOS.
|Acrobat DC 2021|
These links go to the authentic and secure files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine, safe, legal, and will not change. They are especially useful for downloading Adobe’s free trials via other means – often due to difficulties with using the Adobe Download Assistant or Akamai Download Manager… With the links provided below, you can use your own browser’s download capability (without the Akamai DLM), or use another download manager of your choice.
In order to properly run Photoshop & Premiere Elements 2021, your computer must meet Adobe’s minimum system requirements for the products. See below for what’s new and different in this release.
Special: Legally download dozens of free Adobe books for a limited time!
Install now: Get all new Creative Cloud 2022 direct download links and free trials.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (PSE 2021) Direct Download Links
Photoshop Elements is a 64-bit-only program on both Windows and macOS.
Photoshop Elements 2021 (aka version 19) – Windows (3.9 GB): Download »
Photoshop Elements 2021 (aka version 19) – Mac (3.8 GB): Download »
Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 (PRE 2021) Direct Download Links
Premiere Elements is a 64-bit-only program both on Windows and macOS.
Premiere Elements 2021 (aka version 19) – Windows (3.4 GB): Download »
Premiere Elements 2021 (aka version 19) – Mac (3.2 GB): Download »
Product languages supported: The Elements 2021 tryout versions are currently available in English, French, German, and Japanese on both Windows and macOS; plus Czech, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish on Windows alone.
- You can use the installer files to install Elements 2021 on your computer and then use it as full or 30-day free trial version.
- You do not need to uninstall previous versions of Elements; some users prefer to keep the older, familiar version(s) around as they come up to speed with the new version’s features.
- Install with an account that has administrative privileges (not a Limited User Account if you are using Windows).
- For ease of installation, quit any open programs, including virus protection software, prior to installing Elements 2021.
- If you run into any difficulties, see the Elements 2021 Installation Troubleshooting page.
What’s New in Elements 2021 – What Features Have Been Added?
This is usually the first thing customers want to know. For some quick highlights of what’s new and different between Photoshop/Premiere Elements 2021 vs. older versions, check out this comparison overview page.
For more specific details on the new capabilities, Adobe has also published new/enhanced feature reviews for PSE 2021 as well as for PRE 2021, showing what’s changed in this release – look for features with “NEW” or “UPDATE” under their names.
If you own almost any earlier version of either or both tools, then you may qualify for discounted upgrade pricing. And if you’d like to make a significantly larger upgrade to the full Adobe Photoshop (together with Lightroom and Lightroom Classic), then consider taking a closer look at the $9.99/mo. Photography Plan before making a move.
- Get free guide on Photography, Photoshop, Lightroom
- How to save 60% with the Student & Teacher Editions
- Free Adobe Stock! Download 500K premium images
- Don’t need full Cloud? Get PS + LR for $9.99/month
- The 10 most common myths about Creative Cloud
- How to join Adobe’s Creative Cloud for free
Keep up with the latest on Adobe software — follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribe to our RSS feed… You can also enter your email and have new articles sent directly to your Inbox. We are reader-supported; when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.