Full Documentation and eBook Downloads for All Adobe Products
Even years after it went up, a lot of people still don’t know about it.
We’re talking about the free online documentation for all Adobe software – a set of user manuals that can answer quite a few customer questions, and also be a great resource if you don’t use a product yet but want to find out more about it…
This exists in searchable and downloadable form for all major Adobe applications, including the Creative Cloud, Creative Suite, Lightroom, Acrobat, Photoshop Elements, etc. – for all recent releases on both Windows and Mac OS.
For example, every so often we receive a question on how to save back to earlier versions from InDesign CC or CS6… Fortunately, this is answered in the “Saving Documents” section in InDesign’s online manual. (And for all the cases like these, we also put together a special roadmap for CC file compatibility.)
Related: Do you believe any of these? The 10 Most Common Myths About Creative Cloud
Each Adobe reference below can be downloaded as a complete offline ebook if you want (more about this below)… These books are substantial – the latest “Photoshop Help & Tutorials” handbook is over 800 pages alone!
So now here below are the direct links to all the product guides to bookmark for your future reference:
- Creative Suite – Look under “Help PDFs” or “User manual” for CC, CS6, CS5, CS4, or CS3:
- Creative Cloud – Includes all the latest CC applications listed above, plus:
- Adobe Acrobat:
- Photoshop Elements 14 and 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7
- Premiere Elements 14 and 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7
- Photoshop Lightroom 6/CC and 5, 4, 3, 2
- Captivate 9 and 8, 7, 6, 5.5, 5
- FrameMaker 2015 and 12, 11, 10, 9
- RoboHelp 2015 and 11, 10, 9, 8
- ColdFusion 11 & Builder 3 and 10, 9, 8, 7, MX 6.1
- Adobe Connect 9.5 and 9
- LiveCycle ES4, ES3, ES2, ES
- Digital Publishing Suite
- Business Catalyst
- All other products
We’re past the point where books and manuals come in a box – it’s all live and living online, updated regularly by the Adobe documentation team… There is installed help that comes with the products which can be accessed when not connected to the Internet, but it consists of only about 70% of the content available on the web and is not updated.
Important! If you’re going to be offline for a while or just prefer to read it all in an ebook format, there are full PDF versions available for download for each application – just grab that and poof, you have a full up-to-date manual in digital book form, for free. This is great for sending to a Kindle, or for reading on an iPad where it can be opened and stored in iBooks.
To download any of these software user manuals in PDF form:
- For Creative Cloud/Suite pages above – just click on “Manual PDFs” or “Previous versions.”
- For all other tools above – look for the “Help PDFs” near the top or left side of the screen.
And to continue learning, don’t miss dozens more free books for many Adobe products, covering recent versions of all major applications.
- What are the differences between Adobe CC vs. CS6?
- Free download: Get 10 high-quality Adobe Stock images
- Compare versions: Lightroom 6/CC vs. Lightroom 5
- How to save 60% with the Adobe education editions
- Free! Watch 200 hours of training from Adobe MAX
- Don’t need full Cloud? Get PS + LR for $9.99/month