Download Adobe Captivate 6 Free Trials: Direct Links without Akamai
In surprise news this morning Adobe introduced and announced the immediate availability of Captivate 6, a significant upgrade to its industry-leading eLearning authoring software for rapidly creating a wide range of interactive eLearning and HTML5-based mobile Learning content [see full details].
Below we’ve got the new Adobe Captivate 6 direct download links (Windows and Mac OS) without the Akamai Download Manager, for instant easy access… You’ll also find a wide range of assets that come with Captivate 6 which can be used to create great looking eLearning content. Whether you’re considering buying a full version or upgrading from a prior release, you can always use these trials to install, run, and activate the software on your system.
Here’s some of what’s new in Captivate 6:
- HTML5 and iPad Publishing that’s accessible to iOS and Android devices, with presets for iPhone, iPad and other tablets.
- Pause and Resume Capabilities to begin a course on the desktop, pause and later resume on a different device.
- HD Screencast to easily create high-quality product demos with the new capture-as-a-video workflow.
- Attractive Out-of-the-Box Assets with a wide range of preloaded actors, themes, widgets, rollovers, and more.
- Enhanced PowerPoint Roundtripping so you can work seamlessly and sync automatically with PowerPoint.
- Enhanced Quizzing with pre-tests, post-tests, and branch-aware quizzing.
- Native 64-bit Performance optional with new 64-bit version available for the first time.
The direct links below go to the authentic and original files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine and will not change. For Windows, each program consists of up to two files, an .exe and a 7-Zip file (.7z). The .exe file will only work when the .7z file is fully downloaded and resides in the same location. For the Mac, it’s just a single .dmg file for each program. Languages included are English, French/Français, German/Deutsch, Spanish/Español, and Japanese.
[ Wondering which option is right for you? See: Compare Adobe CS6 vs. Creative Cloud ]
Note: Very Important Instructions
|Other Direct Download Links|
You need to have a free Adobe account and be logged into it to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that allows you to access the direct download links. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “resume your download” message preventing the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully or the links will not work!
- Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, firewalls or antivirus software.
- Click «here» to visit this page lto begin the trial process the normal way, and select the “Download Now” button at the bottom.
- If asked, then sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself.
- Now close or cancel any windows that have popped up.
- OK, now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
- Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
- Then follow the product installation instructions here.
Adobe Captivate 6 Direct Download Links
Adobe Captivate now comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions… 64-bit offers higher performance but choose the 32-bit flavor if you’re unsure what your Windows computer is.
Captivate 6 – Downloadable Assets – Windows (162 MB): File 1
Captivate 6 – Mac (1.3 GB): File 1
Captivate 6 – Downloadable Assets – Mac (172 MB): File 1
Captivate 6 – NeoSpeech Text–to-Speech Voices – Mac (1.2 GB): Voices for Mac
See the complete system requirements for Captivate 6 to make sure your computer is ready before proceeding with installation.
You do not need to uninstall previous versions of Captivate; some users prefer to keep the older, familiar version(s) around as they come up to speed with the new product’s features, and some folks even have five different versions of CP installed all on the same computer.
We suggest using a browser other than Internet Explorer to download the files above. They can be quite large and sometimes IE has difficulty with the file or the download. Using Firefox or Chrome will work better.
[ Do you believe any of these? The 10 Most Common Myths About Creative Cloud ]
Adobe eLearning Suite 6 Direct Download Links
Adobe eLearning Suite 6 is a new integrated toolbox for creating eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning content – and includes Captivate 6, Photoshop CS6 Extended, Dreamweaver CS6, Flash Professional CS6, Audition CS6, Bridge CS6, Acrobat X Pro, and Presenter 8.
Adobe eLearning Suite 6 – Mac (4.8 GB): File 1
You can easily convert a free 30-day trial installed on your computer to an unrestricted version by purchasing the software and entering the serial number.
What’s the Difference Between Adobe Captivate 6 vs. 5?
Did these links work for you? Hope they helped out; please let us know with a comment below…