Photoshop.com Launches New “Photoshop Express” Online Tools
Following a major site upgrade in June, this week Adobe’s Photoshop.com expands further by rolling out new versions of their free web-based tools for photo manipulation and management. The renamed and redesigned Photoshop Express toolset is a collection of integrated online apps for editing, organizing, syncing, and sharing photos. These new and improved tools are faster and more intuitive to use for uploading and organizing images for easy access anywhere, applying quick fixes and cool effects, and sharing albums and slideshows online with family, friends, and colleagues. As before, membership is free with up to 2 GB of online storage included.
Adobe is billing Photoshop.com as the online complement to their family of Photoshop software. Millions of people so far have signed on for an account and benefited from powerful Photoshop technology for those on-the-go. In launching the site’s latest features, Adobe incorporated feedback from thousands of users who wanted a central destination hub for Photoshop interests that brings better and higher performance tools, plus tutorials, inspiration, community, product information, access to trials & purchase, news, and more.
In June, Adobe added hundreds of free instructional videos with tips and techniques for making the most of the applications, an introduction to the members of the Photoshop family to help choose the right product, and user spotlights with insights and ideas from digital imaging innovators – including photos, videos, and free downloadable Photoshop actions & Lightroom presets. They also sharpened focus on mobile with a new section covering the Photoshop.com Mobile apps for Apple iPhone, iPad, and Android devices so users can edit and share photos anytime, anywhere.
For the revamped tools just released, Photoshop Express promises the following:
Edit, organize, store, and share photos – all online: It’s digital imaging wherever you are.
- Fix & refine right online: Easily edit and enhance your photos with the Photoshop Express Editor.
- Instant editor: Take photos from ordinary to extraordinary in a flash – no signup or sign-in required.
- Get organized, start sharing: Upload photos and videos, create fun albums, and share with friends using the Photoshop Express Organizer – which now connects to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Photobucket, and Picasa.
- Put on a show: Create slick interactive slideshows using the Photoshop Express Slideshow, for sharing rich full-screen experiences with others.
- Upload faster, no downtime: Easily sync your computer and online Library with the Photoshop Express Uploader.
The Adobe Photoshop Express Editor, Organizer, Slideshow, and Uploader apps are available immediately on Photoshop.com in English, German, and Japanese. Adobe Photoshop Express 1.3 for Android devices is available on the Android Marketplace, and for the iPad & iPhone on the Apple iTunes App Store. For getting started, there are lots of questions answered on the substantial FAQ and help pages. Or just try it for yourself – your existing Adobe account ID will work fine, or you can quickly register for a free membership.
GET FREE ADOBE BOOKS
Sign up for our popular newsletter and we’ll send you 30 great ebooks to learn all major Adobe tools at no cost!