Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too

[UPDATE (October 2020) – These still work to download the old Elements 13 trials. We also now have the new Elements 2021 Direct Download Links!]

In keeping with our custom of publishing the direct download links for major Adobe products such as Creative Cloud, CS6, Lightroom 6/CC, and Acrobat DC, below you’ll find the direct links from Adobe’s servers for the free trials of the new releases of Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13, for both Windows and Mac OS.

Direct Download Links for Adobe Elements 13 - Get It Now

These links go to the authentic and secure files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine, safe, legal, and will not change. They are especially useful when you are unable to down­load Adobe’s free trials via other means – often due to difficulties with the Adobe Download Assistant or Akamai Download Manager…

With the links provided below, you can use your own browser’s download capability (without DLM), or another download manager of your choice.

For setting up PSE 13 and/or PRE 13 on Windows, each program consists of two down­loaded files: an .exe and a 7-Zip file (.7z). The .exe file will only work (and install) once the .7z file is fully down­loaded and resides in the same folder. For the Mac, it’s just a single .dmg file for each program.

In order to properly run Photoshop & Premiere Elements 13, your computer must meet Adobe’s minimum system requirements for the products. See below for what’s new & different in this release.

Note: Very Important Instructions

More Direct
Download Links
CC 2021
CC 2019
Acrobat DC 2020
Captivate 2019
Lightroom 6/CC
Elements 2021

You must have a free Adobe account and be logged into it to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that allows you to access the direct download links. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “no permission” message block­ing the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully or the links will not work!

1. Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, filtering, firewalls or antivirus software.
  2. Click «HERE» to visit this page first, before clicking any of the links below – this is critical!
  3. If asked, sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself (free).
  4. OK! Now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
  5. Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
  6. Then follow the product installation instructions here.

Available Worldwide: Get New Adobe Photoshop plus Lightroom for Just $9.99/Month (Upgrades Included)

Install now: Get all new Creative Cloud 2021 direct download links and free trials.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 (PSE 13) Direct Download Links

Photoshop Elements now comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions for Windows…  64-bit offers higher perfor­mance but choose the 32-bit flavor if you’re unsure what your system is.

Photoshop Elements 13 – Windows 32-bit (1.4 GB):   File 1   File 2

Photoshop Elements 13 – Windows 64-bit (1.6 GB):   File 1   File 2

Photoshop Elements 13 – Mac (1.8 GB):   File 1

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 (PRE 13) Direct Download Links

Premiere Elements comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions…  64-bit offers higher perfor­mance but choose the 32-bit flavor if you’re unsure what your Windows system is.

Premiere Elements 13 – Windows 32-bit (1.5 GB):   File 1   File 2

Premiere Elements 13 – Windows 64-bit (1.7 GB):   File 1   File 2

Premiere Elements 13 – Mac (1.8 GB):   File 1

Product languages supported: The Elements 13 tryout versions are currently available in English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, or Turkish.

Adobe has not released new “Bonus Content” for Premiere Elements 13, but the Additional Content for PRE 10 (containing InstantMovie themes, title templates, DVD/Blu-ray menu templates, and music to enhance movies you create) should continue to work with version 13.

Installation Tips

• You do not need to uninstall previous versions of Elements; some users prefer to keep the older, familiar version(s) around as they come up to speed with the new version’s features.
  • Install with an account that has administrative privileges (not a Limited User Account if you are using Windows).
  • For the easiest installation experience, quit any open programs, including virus protection software, prior to installing Elements 13.
  • Read the accompanying Photoshop Elements 13 Release Notes in English, French, or German.
  • If you run into any difficulties, see the Elements 13 Installation Troubleshooting page.

We suggest using a browser other than Internet Explorer to download the files above. They can be quite large and IE has been known to drop the extension (like “.exe”) from the Windows filename. If this happens and you can’t open a file, then just rename it to add back the extension. But generally, using Firefox or Chrome will work better – and if you have any issues getting the downloads to work with one browser, then try another.

What’s New in Elements 13 – What Features Have Been Added?

Here are some quick highlights of what’s new and different between Photoshop/Premiere Elements 13 and older versions:

Photoshop Elements 13

• Native 64-bit support on Windows 7 and 8
  • High DPI and Retina Display support
  • Create photo remixes and mashups for all-new scenes
  • Choose your favorite composition from four different crop options Elements provides
  • Re-imagine B&W photos with pops of color and more
  • Nudge boundaries for easy selections
  • See five variations of each effect to get the look you want
  • Email sharing is a snap — send a link to a web gallery or attach photos
  • Put a cool twist on your Facebook page by blending your profile and cover photos

Premiere Elements 13

• High DPI and Retina Display support
  • Choose your favorite clip moments and Elements turns them into a movie — done!
  • Tell big life stories — just pick the story type, grab clips for each chapter, and get a full-on production
  • Use new Guided Edits to add motion inside your movie titles
  • Punch up the drama with effects that draw eyes to one part of your scene
  • Enhanced Shake Stabilizer makes the footage you capture with GoPros and other action cams less shaky
  • Create slideshows with multiple photos on each slide, and share them as movies via Facebook
  • Get a finished movie file faster than ever

For more details, see this comparison chart of the differences between Photoshop/Premiere Elements 13 vs. Elements 12 vs. Elements 11… Adobe has also published new/enhanced feature reviews for PSE 13 as well as for PRE 13, showing what’s changed.  If you own almost any earlier version of either or both tools, then you would probably qualify for upgrade pricing.

Get it now

Upgrade to the New Photoshop CC Photography Plan, Including Full PS + Lightroom and Ongoing Updates

80 thoughts on “Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too”

1. @Ludwig

My order for Elements 12 is dated 13 August.
    I have been unable to run for possibly a downloading problem.
    I have 3 times asked for help with the problem, but have not even received a reply.
    I would think this would be a fair and forgiving gesture and it would be appreciated.
    order No. AD003647195NZ

• Hello Murray, unfortunately we have no power or control in such matters – for anything regarding technical support or customer assistance including possible returns, you’d have to contact Adobe directly here. Live online chat usually works pretty well/fast the times that we’ve used it; you should be able to get help there.

2. Thank you for this offering of Elements 13
    I think this is a very fair solution to a frustrating few weeks.
    I have found Elements brilliant for everything I have ever wanted to do.
    This will now be the third version I have had – each with valuable improvements

3. I use Elements 8, if I upgrade to Elements 13 will all existing photographs and info on Elements 8 be transferred and absorbed into Elements 13?

Brent Perry

• Yes, definitely Brent – you can easily migrate your photo catalog from an older version of Photoshop Elements to PSE 13…

Usually the catalog conversion happens automatically – but for more details on how to do the transfer, see the Upgrade Notes in the Photoshop Elements 13 documentation.

4. Purchased Elements 13 download order and not able to download. I purchased it on my iPad but I am trying to download into my new Asus all in one computer which has all the requirements. Could this be the problem?

My experience is limited therefore would appreciate all the help you can give. If we cannot work this out it may be best to cancel this order. Thanks in advance for your help

• Hey there Dominick, we are not actually Adobe so cannot help you with servicing your order – you’d have to contact them directly about that.

We can, however, definitely help you get the software downloaded onto your system… And buying on a tablet but installing on a computer (PC/Mac) shouldn’t be any problem at all.

*** First off, please make sure you carefully follow the download instructions (required by Adobe) given in the article above, near the top of this page…

Otherwise, the PSE 13 direct links will not work and you’ll get an access or permissions denied message instead.

Then, if you still have any problem, try with a different web browser or another computer, while still following those essential directions.

Also, make sure you’re not blocking or filtering anything with your browser(s) – like cookies, downloads, or any sites or URLs – or running blocking utilities like Ghostery, AdBlock, or Disconnect. Adobe recommends temporarily turning those things off, plus any antivirus and firewall software too.

Hope that helps!

5. help me, i am unable to download this software – when i click on the links, it says access denied. tell me what i do, i need this urgently

6. ProDesign, i installed adobe air and also disabled antivirus and firewall, and downloaded adobe download assistant – but again it still saying access denied.

i also created an adobe id and i am logged in already; i want to download direct not via download assistant – please help me fast.

I try and follow all the steps and when the download pops up under my downloads on my macbook air and i try and install, it asks for a serial number? Can anyone help fast?

• Hi Max, when you are setting up Photoshop/Premiere Elements 13, the Welcome screen will say:

Install – I have purchased the product.
      or
      Try – I want to try Elements 13 for a limited time.

Choose the first option if you have bought or are buying the product.

If you select the second choice, then it will run a free 30-day trial of the software and no serial number is required.

8. I can not run my Elements 11 and can not download the trial version of elements 13. below is the message that appears

This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance.

Please help this has cost me a week and I need photos done

9. So I followed all the steps that it says and it still will not let me download photoshop 13. When I try to download this it says:

“Exit Code: 7 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting.
    For example, ERROR:
    ————————————– Summary ————————————–
    – 0 fatal error(s), 2 error(s)
    ERROR: This installer does not support installation on a 64-Bit Windows operating system. Please download the 64-Bit version of Photoshop Elements.
    ERROR: System check returned with error : 6”,

So I came to this site to download the 64-bit version, but when I click file 1 or 2 it says:

“You don’t have permission to access “…/AdobeProducts/PSE/13/win64/PhotoshopElements_13_LS25_win64.exe” on this server.
    Reference #18.2c9a96b8.1420492404.23de6989″

I have no idea what to do at this point; I’m far behind in work due to this.

10. Hello there, I have downloaded the purchases (Adobe Photoshop Elements 13), however every time I go to click on them to open them, a dialogue box appears asking with what programme does it want me to use to open the photoshop elements.

There is no mention of or reference to photoshop elements at all in the dialogue box. I haven’t been able to open the photoshop elements programme yet and enter the serial code yet either.

Can you please help as I need this software fairly urgently. If you need further clarification I can help.

Thanks Simon

• Hi Simon, guessing that your web browser may have dropped a file extension(s) when downloading… That happens sometimes, especially if you are using IE (Microsoft Internet Explorer). But if there’s no longer an extension, then your computer wouldn’t know how to open/process the files.

On Windows, make sure the first (small) file has a .exe extension and the second (large) file has a .7z extension. If not, then just rename the file(s) to add back the extension(s) at the end, and you should then be able to proceed from there.

11. I see that there is upgrade pricing for PSE and Premiere 13, but when I click on the link, it indicates PC not Mac. Is it possible to get an upgrade for my Mac?

If one exists, would it affect Adobe Bridge?

You may be aware that while PSE 10 works beautifully with Mac’s Yosemite OS upgrade, Premiere got buggy and crashes on Disc Menus.

12. Hi
    I am unable to download my upgrade to elements 13. The option to click on url does not bring me to a download option. can you help me or send me a hard copy?

Order No aaabbbcccddde
    Serial no 111122223333444455556666

Willie Wade
    Kingston Road,
    Galway,
    Ireland.

• Greetings Willie, wish we could help but we have no power to send you a disc/DVD… Only Adobe could do that. You can contact them directly here.

As for the Elements 13 downloads on the page above, we might be able to help. Did you get any error message? If so, what was it exactly? Did you try a different web browser or another computer?

You can also try downloading Elements the standard (non-direct) way here: http://www.TryElements.com

13. Thank you for the help. I actually figured it out myself when I looked more closely at the website.

I asked more questions using the on-line chat, was very satisfied with the answers, and downloaded the two programs. I’m VERY happy with both Premiere Elements and Photoshop and would recommend them, especially to Mac users who’ve discovered their old Premier Elements version won’t work with Yosemite; and who, like me, find iMovie woefully inadequate.

14. I want to add that the complicated project I’d been working on for quite some time in my older version Premiere Elements was instantly recognized by the new. EVERYTHING was in place: all graphics, music, stills, and time markers. I didn’t have to tweak anything! Happy-happy-happy.

• Hey, that’s terrific. Adobe does try to make sure previous projects from older versions can be imported smoothly (upwards file compatibility between different releases), but it’s always good to hear when a complicated example sails through with flying colors. Enjoy the new software!

15. Hello, I have Adobe photoshop elements editor program. I need to have the ability to convert RGB to CMYK. Is there a program add-on or any other program within this family to provide this?

Gregory

16. I purchased Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13 as a grad gift for my fiancé. I was expecting to get the software in the mail, but whenever I check the status of my order I just get directed to the downloads page… Are these programs just for download?

Also, the links are just for Windows, but my fiancé operates a Mac. I didn’t see any option to purchase a Mac version, so now I’m confused lol. Any help is SO appreciated!

• Yes Alana, Adobe no longer sells boxes – so all direct purchases of Elements 13 are download-only. When you bought the product, normally you would select either the “Windows” or “Mac” platform – it’s a dropdown menu that’s shown on the purchase page, but it sounds like you may not have noticed so would have just gotten the default option (which is Windows).

We have versions available for both operating systems available above. If you inadvertently purchased the wrong one, you can easily return/exchange it using Adobe’s 30-day Refund Policy.

Hope that helps!

• Hi Avril, these are direct download links to the base installers for the Elements 13.0 release – but then you can easily apply all updates by using the Help menu > Updates.

17. I purchased Adobe Elements/Premier today for my school Macintosh. Well I don’t remember missing the box that asked for what o/s format, so I now have a useless PC version of Elements/Premier.

I just want to exchange for the correct Macintosh version. Any suggestions???

Bill

18. Can i only update it from software
    help menu > update
    or
    do you have offline updates (for direct download) for premiere , photoshop elements 13??