All Deals Extended for Cyber Monday: Save 40%-74% on Creative Cloud. Last Chance - Offers End Dec. 3!

Adobe CS5.5 Trial Downloads: Direct Links (no Manager / Assistant)

Download Adobe CS5.5 Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant / Manager)

865 thoughts on “Adobe CS5.5 Trial Downloads: Direct Links (no Manager / Assistant)”

1. Hi There
    could someone please help me find the links to download Adobe CS5.5 Middle eastern? (as that’s the last version that supports full Hebrew integration)
    thanks in advance

2. Hello ProDesign!

I have attempted all the day to download the trial-version of Master Collection CS5.5 and CS6.
    I have read and followed the Download instruction and can not download the software.
    although logged in on http://www.adobe.com. The download stops with an error Message.

Access Denied
    You don’t have permission to access “…/AdobeProducts/STAM/CS6/win32/MasterCollection_CS6_LS4.exe” on this server.
    Reference #18.b5800a51.1448723590.74fd47

What can i to download the software?

Regards
    alexandros

• Hi Alexandros, it’s not enough to be logged in to Adobe. For the direct links to work, you also have to follow the download instructions given in the article above, step-by-step very carefully, near the top of this page.

These directions are required by Adobe’s servers, in order for the direct links to work. Pay particular attention to Step #1. Otherwise, you will receive that exact access/permissions “denied” message, and the download will fail.

Then if you have any difficulties, try a different browser, computer, or Internet connection. Avoid Wi-Fi as it can be slow and/or unreliable – better to use wired over wireless.

If you’re completely stuck, see this list of download tips.

3. I am getting the same error. Followed the instructions, temporarily turned off my firewall, tried a different browser, keep getting the access denied. As far as trying a different computer, useless tip as the whole point is to get it on this one. Is that really a helpful solution for most people?

Don’t know why this is happening as I had successfully downloaded different trials in the past.

• Not necessary – the links still work fine. But you’ve got to read and follow these download instructions above (required by Adobe’s servers) before you click, otherwise you’ll get that exact message instead.

If you still have any problem after that, try a different web browser or computer, while still following those step-by-step directions every time.

If you’re really stuck, see this list of download tips.

4. hi, i downloaded one of your files and it was success. i tried to download another one like adobe premiere, and it said access denied – i dont know why, then i tried to download the same file i did previously and it didn’t let me. i dont know how to get the files and now i need help

Yes. Followed the Instructions, and the downloads all worked. Thanks. Great work. Adobe REQUIRES you have a valid Adobe ID, and be logged in under that ID. ( have the other tab/windows open ) if you close it, you are no longer logged in. ( Adobe servers ). All that ProDesignTools adds is a link to the Adobe server.

Great work guys. Everything I need here.

6. Illustrator CS5 download file here does not work. Yes, I followed the instructions carefully. This is the window I get: “‘Install.app’ can’t be opened. You should eject the disk image.”

7. Thanks. Gave it a try, but in OS 10.13 allowing applications downloaded from “Anywhere” setting was removed. Unfortunately, the “Anywhere” setting can only be restored to Gatekeeper in High Sierra with a Terminal command.

8. I’ve tried several times and with every browser I can find but the links for CS5 open a Creative Cloud downloads page with no way to download the CS5 files. When I access my registered products I see my copy of CS5 Production Premium but no product download links there either.
    I’ve followed instructions and made sure the trial cookie was set.
    Just another day in Bummerland.

9. Sorry, I missed your update above about Abobe’s actions to invalidate the use of CS5. Please disregard my comment – I’ll just crawl off into the sunset with my tail between my legs.

10. I wanted to download flash professional but when I opened the installer, it said a file might be missing and I don’t know what to do…

• Guessing that your web browser may have dropped a file extension(s) when downloading… If there’s no longer an extension, then your computer wouldn’t know how to open/process the files.

For apps with two files (File 1 and File 2) on Windows, make sure the first (small) file has a .exe extension and the second (large) file has a .7z extension. If not, then just rename the file(s) to add back the extension(s) at the end, and you should then be able to proceed from there.

If that doesn’t solve it, then could you please share the details/text of the exact message or error that you received?

With that it will be much easier to help and provide a precise answer. Thanks!

11. Installed CS5.5 on fresh Windows 10 machine using my existing serial key license. Everything installed except Illustrator and Premiere Pro. After trying every troubleshooting solution from this Adobe link to no avail (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/errors-exit-code-6-exit.html), I found a workaround using your site. Downloaded the standalone files provided above, installed them as trial version without the key, and then they activated themselves using the CS5.5 key already in my system.

Thank you!
    _______________________________________________
    In case this helps anyone else, the fatal installation error I got was an Exit Code 7:

ERROR: DW020: – Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 Core_x64 depends on Required Common Fonts Installation x64 to be installed.

FATAL: DW020: Conflicts were found in the selected payloads. Halting installation.