Adobe Developer Week Kicks Off
[UPDATE (May 17th) – All sessions were recorded & are now available for on-demand viewing.]
Adobe Developer Week 2010 begins today worldwide and will showcase Adobe end-to-end web development tool suites and solutions. This is your opportunity to learn about the Adobe Flash Platform, including Flash Professional CS5, Flex, Flash Builder, Flash Catalyst CS5, AIR, and other Adobe technologies for free, directly from Adobe evangelists and product managers. Speakers include Ben Forta, Ryan Stewart, and many others.
These technology experts will present live, online webinars and demos, with the opportunity to ask questions during interactive Q&A sessions. There are twenty hour-long presentations throughout the week and you can sign up for as many as you like, and you may be eligible to win cool prizes such as Flash Builder 4 and CS5 Web Premium.
Here’s a preview of some of the topics to be covered this week:
- Introduction to the Adobe Flash Platform
- What’s New in Adobe Flash Builder 4
- Building Multi-Screen Applications with the Adobe Flash Platform
- Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 for Developers
- New Features in Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- Building Mobile Applications with Flash Pro CS5: Create a Game
- Adobe ColdFusion 9 and Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5
- Creating Sexy Applications with Flash: Designer-Developer Workflow
- Flash Builder 4 for Dreamweaver CS5 Users
- Building Desktop Applications with Adobe AIR 2.0
- Advanced Features in Adobe Flex
Visit the Adobe Developer Week site for more details and to enroll for free.
GET FREE ADOBE BOOKS
Sign up for our popular newsletter and we’ll send you 30 great ebooks to learn all major Adobe tools at no cost!