[UPDATE – See all of Adobe’s current deals & discounts!]
Adobe has just extended their popular current offer for all customers to save an additional 20% off the regularly-discounted upgrade price when you move up to CS5.5 (to either a suite or an individual product) from any earlier qualifying Adobe tool listed below.
This special was set to expire at year-end but has now been extended into March 2012 and continues to be available worldwide, with no coupon or promotion code required. It’s valid for upgrading to all the latest CS5.5 versions, and also includes Photoshop CS5.1 and Illustrator CS5 as well.
The new expiration dates for the additional 20% off upgrade savings are:
North American Store: Extended through March 15, 2012.
European Stores: Extended through 15 March 2012.
Australia/NZ + Asia: Extended through 15 March 2012.
So if you currently have one of these Adobe products with a valid license (either commercial or for education/student), then you qualify for this promotion:
- Creative Suite 4 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, Web Standard, Production Premium, or Master Collection
- Creative Suite 3 Design Premium, Design Standard, Web Premium, Web Standard, Production Premium, or Master Collection
- Creative Suite 2 Premium or Standard
- Adobe Production Studio Premium or Standard
- Adobe Design Bundle (Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium and Macromedia Flash Pro 8)
- Adobe Web Bundle (Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium and Macromedia Studio 8)
- Adobe Video Bundle (Adobe Production Studio Premium and Macromedia Flash Pro 8)
- Macromedia Studio 8
- After Effects CS4, CS3, or 7.0 (Professional or Standard)
- Flash CS4 Pro or Flash CS3 Pro, Macromedia Flash Pro 8, or Flash Basic 8
- Illustrator CS4, CS3, or CS2
- Audition CS4, CS3, or CS2
- Dreamweaver CS4, CS3, or CS2
- Fireworks CS4, CS3, or CS2
- InDesign CS4, CS3, or CS2
- Photoshop CS4, CS3, or CS2
- Photoshop CS4 Extended or CS3 Extended
- Premiere Pro CS4, CS3, or CS2
- Any version of Adobe Premiere
If you want to try out the product upgrade first, you can download the free trial for any software you choose, and then later convert the trial to a permanent version using this offer if you like. This works even for upgrades, which will run side-by-side with your other installed Adobe tools without difficulty.
This discount offer is available in the following Country Stores: USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia (Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand), China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Hope this news helps save you some money…
Read more about CS5.5
- Our Creative Suite 5.5 Launch Guide
- What’s new for every individual product in the suites
- Comparison: Key differences between CS5.5 vs. older versions
- Ask the Adobe Gurus: the first Q&A and the second Q&A
- CS5.5 feature tour videos on Adobe TV
- Timeline for a future CS6 release
To receive future notification of special promotions and coupon codes like these, get on our free occasional Adobe Special Offers mailing list in the sidebar just up and to the right.