Download 500,000+ High-Quality Assets from the New Adobe Stock Free Collection

The Creative Cloud 2021 Student/Teacher Editions: How to Save 70%

How to Save 70% with the Creative Cloud Student & Teacher Editions

154 thoughts on “The Creative Cloud 2021 Student/Teacher Editions: How to Save 70%”

1. BTW, i’m from the third world. in a development country. if we have money, we wouldn’t pirate anything in the first place

• That doesn’t make it any less dangerous or illegal, unfortunately.

Regions with the highest rates of piracy correspondingly also have the highest rates of infection.

2. I am a Training Manager/Instructor for the Air Ground Operation Scholl at Nellis AFB, NV. I have used older versions of Captivate and trying to convince my commander to allow me to purchase Captivate 2019. Since I am an Educator as well as working for DOD, I wanted to know if I can get the discount.

3. I purchased ADOBE CS6 and it was expensive. I am a Hepatocellular Carcinoma (liver cancer) patient who had a liver transplant. I purchased ADOBE CS6 and now it will not work. I was told they don’t support it or something like that. I PAID A LOT OF MONEY and I should be able to continue using it.

I don’t know who is responsible for this but it’s not right. I am working on a book and I need to use the software I paid for in good faith.

• Hello Michael, we’d be happy to try to help you – but we’d need to know a bit more about the specific issue you’re having… What stopped your CS6 from working – did you change computers? Do you receive any error or other message now, and if so, what is it exactly?

Where did you purchase the software/license originally? What type of computer (operating system version) are you trying to run or install it on now?

It’s true that CS6 has been discontinued and is no longer supported by Adobe, but it may still be possible to use it depending on what you’re trying to do…

Thanks for helping us to understand better what’s going on.

4. Hey Team Pro Design Tools,

I’m a student and unable to afford Adobe CC subscription. I will be grateful if you can help me with one year subscription.

• Sorry, we don’t have the license or power to do that – but we do run Adobe giveaways at least twice every year and will continue to do that in the future…

Just sign up for our monthly newsletter, and you will be informed when the opportunity to win a free Creative Cloud subscription arises!

I graduated in 2012 from F.I.D.M. as a Product Development of Merchandising Major, and at the time I wasn’t able to purchase Illustrator or Photoshop. Was wondering do you have a post-graduate discount of some sort? It would be very appreciated.

Monique

• Hello Monique,

There isn’t any sort of Creative Cloud discount offered after you graduate. However, Adobe says: “Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.”

So if you have anything with a date or validity within the past 6 months that says you’re a student (e.g., your student ID, transcript, tuition bill, etc), then you should be able to get the education discount.

Otherwise, you would no longer be eligible – unless you’re a teacher, or work for a charity or non-profit organization.

Sorry the news isn’t better for you, but thanks for asking!

6. Thank you for your honest response!
    So does a current statement of paying back a student loan count?

Sincerely, a hopeful graduate,
    Monique Rubio

• Regrettably, repaying a student loan does not make one eligible for Adobe’s education discount… You’d have to currently (or recently) be a student or teacher. Proving this can be a simple as having a “.edu” or “.k12” email address, to be instantly verified.

But other than what we’ve described, the regular subscription rates would apply.