[UPDATE (Oct. 2022) – Watch over 200 new courses & tutorials from MAX 2022 – free!]
MAX is the big annual conference for all-things-Adobe. One of the best aspects of MAX last year was the key presentations and announcements were webcast live, and most of the rest of the talks and lectures were offered later on-demand. These sessions are still available for viewing and are a fantastic free resource (see the list) for learning about Adobe software. There are more than 200 recorded videos on topics ranging from Photoshop Tips, Techniques & Power Shortcuts to “Deep Dives” for Dreamweaver and Flash.
This year, MAX will happen from October 1-5 at the Los Angeles, CA Convention Center. It’s a great time to tune in online or to attend in person for the news, excitement, training, gatherings, and giveaways (last year all attendees received free Motorola Droid 2 smartphones and Google TVs) – plus the chance to meet the experts and ask your own questions.
(…not to mention, enjoy all the hilarious fake commercials for Adobe products!)
If this year is like last, over the course of the coming months Adobe will slip out some coupons and discounts for MAX 2011 registrations. Stay tuned and like we did last year, we’ll be sure to post these here as they become available.
Learn more about Adobe MAX 2011 or join the MAX mailing list.
Adobe MAX 2011
Los Angeles, California
Mark your calendars now to attend Adobe MAX 2011. Last year’s attendees told us we exceeded their expectations when it came to exposing them to new products and industry trends and helping them stay at the forefront of the device revolution.
Be among the leading innovators of the Adobe community as we set the course for the next generation of digital experiences.
Share ideas with leading designers and developers, industry experts, business decision-makers, and Adobe product teams.
Learn from industry leaders and Adobe experts and see the hottest Adobe products in action.
Join the electrifying conversations and exchanges that unfold when thousands of the most creative minds gather in one place.
Why attend Adobe MAX?
- Learn and get inspired from renowned speakers from around the world.
- See the future of digital media and new ways to create amazing digital experiences across multiple screens.
- Connect with thousands of forward-thinking designers, developers, and business leaders.
See for yourself
- Hear what industry leaders like Evan Spiridellis and Ken Martin say about MAX. [see video below]
- Watch the Adobe MAX 2010 keynotes and sessions – including those led by industry experts Ben Stucki, Ray Camden, Daniel Dura, and Lee Brimelow – for free on MAX Online.
- Check out the great videos from last year’s attendees on the AdobeMAXEvent YouTube channel.
[UPDATE (August 2nd) – Win a free ticket to Adobe MAX 2011, a full conference pass! ($1500)]