[UPDATE (Oct. 2022) – Watch over 200 new courses & tutorials from MAX 2022 – free!]
Did you make it to MAX this year? Adobe’s Creativity Conference broke records with 12,000 attendees coming together in Las Vegas earlier this month, double from 6,000 just a few years ago… In fact, it was the largest gathering of talented creative professionals that there has ever been in one room, anytime in history!
Those who came enjoyed major new product launches, inspirational keynotes from creative luminaries, hundreds of enriching training sessions, plentiful opportunities for networking with colleagues, access to the latest cool technology on the pavilion floor, meeting the Adobe product teams in person, the highly-anticipated “Sneak Peek” demos of amazing new features under development, and of course the famous MAX Bash party.
But if you didn’t make it, no worries – believe it or not, you can still tap into many of the best resources from the comfort of your own laptop, tablet, or phone!
The great news is that many of the courses were recorded on video and are now offered online – for free… In other words, pick your favorite Adobe tools and you can learn the latest tips, tricks and techniques from the best instructors in the field right from your desktop. There are five major tracks below (Creative Careers … Graphic, Web & UX Design … Illustration & Creative Imaging … Photography … and Video) with many different topics; most classes are about 1½ hours long and the complete collection of 105 videos runs to 140 hours of training all together.
Special: Legally download dozens of free Adobe books for a limited time!
Experience the Creativity Conference – online. Adobe MAX gathers designers, developers, industry pros and visionaries to explore the latest technologies, techniques and strategies for delivering cutting edge creative work… Now available on-demand.
So if you couldn’t make it to Las Vegas this year, or didn’t have the $1,595 entrance fee, didn’t win our MAX ticket giveaway, or weren’t able to catch everything you wanted there, then here are all the best new training and tutorials direct from the show, now free to watch… Totaling 140 hours in duration, that’s over 17 eight-hour days worth of content (for real) with unlimited access – exciting enough to keep you busy for a while!
The entire directory to all 105 recorded sessions is given below. Next year, MAX will be moving back to Los Angeles, California, on October 15-17, 2018 – and already you can save $500 by preregistering here (with no financial obligation or commitment), plus see how you can fly there for free!
MAX 2017 – Keynotes
- Accelerating Your Creativity – Welcome
- Accelerating Your Creativity – Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock
- Accelerating Your Creativity – Design
- Accelerating Your Creativity – Photography
- Accelerating Your Creativity – Video
- Accelerating Your Creativity – The Future
- Community Inspires Creativity – Jonathan Adler
- Community Inspires Creativity – Annie Griffiths
- Community Inspires Creativity – Mark Ronson
- Community Inspires Creativity – Adobe Design Achievement Awards & Project 1324 winners
MAX 2017 – Creative Careers
- Acrobat: Hidden Gems for Creatives
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Career Crossroads: Navigating Your Next Professional Move
- Fueling Success by Creating a Fun Work Environment
- Good Work Deserves Good Design: How to Work with Nonprofits
- How NOT to be a Creative Dictator
- How to Persuade Your IT Department to Move to Creative Cloud
- In-house Powerhouse: Managing an Empowered Internal Creative Team
- Owning the Creative Process and Designing for Equity
- Putting AI to Work for Your Business
- Stepping into the Spotlight: Techniques to Step Up Your Presentation Game
- The Big Picture: Our Vision of Enterprise Creativity
- Transparent Teams: Driving Alignment Through an Open Creative Process
MAX 2017 – Graphic, Web & UX Design
- Adding Realistic Textures to Your Designs in Illustrator
- Adobe Muse 101: Building a Responsive Website from Scratch
- Adobe Spark: Your Secret Weapon for Designing Social Media Content
- Baidu Design: UX Innovations for a Billion Users
- Branding Passion: How to Create a Compelling Campaign for Social Change
- Content Marketing Made Easy: Build a Brand, Grow a Following
- Creating a UI Design System for Millions of Americans
- Design Hacking with Illustrator: Color and Shape
- Designing Government Services for Everyone: A United UX for America
- Do Babies and Ideas Come from the Same Place?
- Evolution of the Design Process with Adobe XD
- Experiential Design 101: Authenticity For the Win
- Fast and Fearless: Pitching, Prototyping, and Executing in the Enterprise
- Fear Less. Build More.
- From Concept to Console: How Design Drives World’s Best-Selling Video Games
- Good Type or Bad Type: What’s the Right Type?
- Harness the Force of Adobe XD: Pro Tips from the Inside
- How Far Can Design Stretch? Mixed Reality? AI? 2D/3D?
- How to Prove the Value of Design – with Science
- I Wish I’d Known That! Photoshop Power Shortcuts for Designers
- InDesign CC: Tips and Tricks
- InDesign Power Shortcuts
- InDesign Wow! Publish Online and Animations
- Integrate Accessibility into Each Phase of Your Designing Framework
- Lettering Design from Sketch to Final Artwork
- Lo-fi Magic, Design, and Paper Planetariums
- Making Your Personal Story Pop with Creative Cloud
- Mapping Your Path to Great Design
- One-Stop Shop: How Adobe Animate Paved the Way for Independent Animators
- Past Forward with Charles S. Anderson: Process, Projects, and Puns
- Responsive Design: What’s Coming in 2018 and Beyond
- Storytelling at the Intersection of Architecture, Design, and Technology
- Stuff That Has Nothing to Do with Graphic Design
- The Virtual and Augmented Realities of Visual Communication
- Think About Accessibility in Everything You Design
- Tips and Tricks for Creating Interactive HTML5 Banners with Animate CC
- Typography Tips Everyone Should Know
- Unleashing the Power of Adobe Creative Cloud with Artist Android Jones
- What’s New in Adobe XD
- What’s New in Animate CC
- What’s New in Dreamweaver CC
- What’s New in Illustrator CC
- What’s New in InDesign CC
- What’s New in Photoshop CC
- Why Design Matters
MAX 2017 – Illustration & Creative Imaging
- Adventures in Mobile Drawing: Fun, Functional, and Inspirational
- Creative Group Therapy: Joy & Creativity for You, Your Team, & Your Clients
- Everyday Selections in Photoshop Made Easy
- Exclusive Look: Compositing Secrets Pros Use for Major Ad Campaigns
- Going Indie: The Most Complex Thing You’ll Ever Design Is Your Own Career
- Illustrator CC: Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Illustrator? Animator? Designer? 25 Years Later and Still Not Sure Who I Am
- Making Fantastic Comics with Photoshop: Exploration of a Workflow
- Making Money Doing What You Love with Adobe Stock
- Pixels, Vectors, and Design Tricks…Oh My!
- Project Felix: 3D for Graphic Designers and a Journey into AR/VR
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Using and Sharing Assets with Creative Cloud
- The Devil’s in the Details: Creating Poster Art for the Pop Culture Scene
- The Monster Project: Getting Creative with Doing Good
- The Secret Language of Movie Posters
- Unlocking the Power of Photoshop CC: Advanced Tips and Techniques
MAX 2017 – Photography
- A Modern Photo Workflow
- Authentic and Awesome People Pictures
- DJI Drones and Creative Cloud: Elevating your Image
- Extending the Shot: HDR, Panorama, and Drones
- One Image, Two Perspectives: Creating Photographs with Impact in Lightroom
- Story Art: Creating Pictures That Tell Incredible Stories
- The Future of Photography: Capturing, Editing, and Sharing from Anywhere
- Your Mobile Phone Is a Powerful Photography Tool
MAX 2017 – Video
- 47 Things to Know About After Effects
- Advanced Timesaving Workflows in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Audio Is Half the Picture: Getting Great Mixes with Premiere Pro & Audition
- Create Your First Video: Bringing It Together with Creative Cloud
- Creating Virtual Reality Video
- Creative Cloud for Video: Tips and Tricks for Post-Production
- Making Your Presentations Pop Using After After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Moving from Still to Video: The Photographer as Videographer
- Quick Tips to Produce Videos that Get Clicks
- Story Secrets for Video Content Creators
- Type Choreography for Everyone
- Unlocking Video Inspiration: Tools That Fuel Your Creativity
- Vimeo Staff Picks: Behind the Scenes
Free Stock! Download 1,000,000+ premium assets from the new Adobe Stock Free Collection
- What are the differences between Adobe CC vs. CS6?
- Get free guide on Photography, Photoshop, Lightroom
- How to save 60% with the Student & Teacher Editions
- Download free Adobe books (choose over 30 titles)
- Don’t need full Cloud? Get PS + LR for $9.99/month
- How to join Adobe’s Creative Cloud for free
Keep up with the latest on Adobe software — follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribe to our RSS feed… You can also enter your email and have new articles sent directly to your Inbox. We are reader-supported; when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
8 thoughts on “Adobe MAX: 140 Hours of New Courses and Sessions Online - Free!”
I work for a print shop and in my daily routine feel left behind in the tech world. I want to learn what everyone else seems to be a part of.
Do they not have download links like they posted last year?
Unfortunately Adobe did not automatically provide the feature to download these presentations for later viewing offline on your computer or device, sorry to report!
It can still be done, but it’s complicated. It requires looking at the source code of the web page that plays the video you want (use Ctrl+U on Windows or Option+Command+U on Mac), and then copying and pasting the link that begins with “https://video.tv.adobe.com” into the address line of your browser, then looking at the source code again, and copying and pasting a link that ends in “vp8.webm” (pick the resolution you want) into your browser address bar, and then finally right-clicking the video while it’s playing and selecting “Save video as…” – and that will download the video file locally to your computer.
That worked PERFECTLY. Yes, a bit cumbersome/time consuming, but worth it. Thank you!
You’re very welcome – glad you were able to follow that, and figure it out!
I want to download all 140 hours of tutorials, plz allow me
Please see our previous comment just above for how you can download the MAX video sessions and courses locally to your computer for offline viewing, or transfer to a device.
The product was so great to me