Direct Download Links for Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements 14
[UPDATE (October 2018) – These still work to download the old Elements 14 trials. We also now have the new Elements 2019 Direct Download Links!]
In keeping with our tradition of publishing the direct download links for major Adobe products such as Creative Cloud, CS6, Lightroom 6/CC, and Acrobat DC, below you’ll find the direct links from Adobe’s servers for the free trials and full offline installers for the new releases of Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 14, for both Windows and Mac OS.
These links go to the authentic and secure files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine, safe, legal, and will not change. They are especially useful for downloading Adobe’s free trials via other means – often due to difficulties with using the Adobe Download Assistant or Akamai Download Manager… With the links provided below, you can use your own browser’s download capability (without the Akamai DLM), or use another download manager of your choice.
In order to properly run Photoshop & Premiere Elements 14, your computer must meet Adobe’s minimum system requirements for the products. See below for what’s new & different in this release.
Special: Legally download dozens of free Adobe books for a limited time!
Note: Very Important Instructions
|More Direct Download Links|
|Acrobat DC 2019|
You must have a free Adobe account and be logged into it to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that allows you to access the direct download links. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “no permission” message blocking the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully or the links will not work!
- Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, filtering, firewalls or antivirus software.
- Click «HERE» to visit this page first, before clicking any of the links below – this is critical!
- If asked, sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself (free).
- Click the big blue “Download” button at the bottom of that Adobe page – but then immediately cancel the download that starts, and close the windows that popped up.
- OK! Now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
- Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
- Then follow the product installation instructions here.
Install now: Get all new Adobe CC 2018 direct download links and free trials.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 (PSE 14) Direct Download Links
Photoshop Elements comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions for Windows… 64-bit offers higher performance but choose the 32-bit flavor if you’re unsure what your system is.
Photoshop Elements 14 – Windows 32-bit (1.3 GB): Download »
Photoshop Elements 14 – Windows 64-bit (1.4 GB): Download »
Photoshop Elements 14 – Mac (1.4 GB): Download »
Adobe Premiere Elements 14 (PRE 14) Direct Download Links
Premiere Elements comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions… 64-bit offers higher performance but choose the 32-bit flavor if you’re unsure what your Windows system is.
Premiere Elements 14 – Windows 32-bit (1.5 GB): Download »
Premiere Elements 14 – Windows 64-bit (1.7 GB): Download »
Premiere Elements 14 – Mac (1.6 GB): Download »
Product languages supported: The Elements 14 tryout versions are currently available in English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, or Turkish.
Adobe has not released new “Bonus Content” for Premiere Elements 14, but the Additional Content for PRE 10 (containing InstantMovie themes, title templates, DVD/Blu-ray menu templates, and music to enhance movies you create) should continue to work with version 14.
- You do not need to uninstall previous versions of Elements; some users prefer to keep the older, familiar version(s) around as they come up to speed with the new version’s features.
- Install with an account that has administrative privileges (not a Limited User Account if you are using Windows).
- For the easiest installation experience, quit any open programs, including virus protection software, prior to installing Elements 14.
- If you run into any difficulties, see the Elements 14 Installation Troubleshooting page.
We suggest using a browser other than Internet Explorer to download the files above. They can be quite large and IE has been known to drop the extension (like “.exe”) from the Windows filename. If this happens and you can’t open a file, then just rename it to add back the extension. But generally, using Firefox or Chrome will work better – and if you have any issues getting the downloads to work with one browser, then try another.
What’s New in Elements 14 – What Features Have Been Added?
Here are some quick highlights of what’s new and different between Photoshop/Premiere Elements 14 and older versions:
- Remove camera shake — great for selfies and other handheld shots
- Remove haze for sharp-looking landscape shots
- Elements analyzes your photo and gives you five effects that fit perfectly
- Use new Guided Edit to quickly add a sense of motion to action shots
- Use 34 Guided Edits, including a new one for resizing to fit a frame or spot on the web
- Easily select detailed edges like hair or fur
- Enhanced: Find photos by the people in them
- Enhanced: Find photos on a map based on where you took them
- Enhanced: Find photos based what you were doing
- Pop one or more colors in a scene and push everything else to black-and-white
- Easily create slow-motion and fast-motion effects
- Add motion titles using built-in presets that let you animate text and graphics for professional polish
- Edit and view high-resolution 4K movies
- Easily export movies in multiple formats, including 4K
- Export with ease — the new software automatically recommends the best export settings
- Enhanced: Find videos on a map based on where you took them
For more details, see this comparison chart of the differences between Photoshop/Premiere Elements 14 vs. 13 vs. 12 vs. 11… Adobe has also published new/enhanced feature reviews for PSE 14 as well as for PRE 14, showing what’s changed. If you own almost any earlier version of either or both tools, then you would probably qualify for upgrade pricing.
Want to learn how to best use Photoshop Elements 14 and Premiere Elements 14? Check out these free step-by-step tutorials.