Win a Free Upgrade to Adobe Lightroom 3
[UPDATE – Also see our new Summer CC 2019 Giveaway!]
With the official release of Lightroom 3.0 looking to be
just around the corner here!, it’s time to launch our June contest… This month we’re giving away 3 free upgrades to Lightroom 3, and all you have to do for a shot to win is enter your email address in the “Adobe Special Offers” box in the sidebar to the right for our free occasional e-newsletter. That’s it.
It’s open worldwide with one subscription per person and submissions end at 11:59pm EDT on Wednesday, June 30th, 2010. Then on July 1st we’ll choose three new subscribers at random, and if you’re one of them we’ll ship you a shiny new shrinkwrapped upgrade to Lightroom 3 for free! (Or if you’ve already purchased your upgrade by that time, just send us the bill and we’ll reimburse 100% of your cost via PayPal.) We’ll contact you via email just to get your address for shipping, and then follow up back here announcing your first name and hometown. It’s that simple, no kidding!
If you like, you can find out more about our newsletter – it typically covers select Adobe-related news plus the latest specials and promo codes. And of course you can easily unsubscribe from the bottom of any issue. Naturally we’ll never spam you or share your email address with anyone else, ever. So enter your email today and spread the word – someone has to win and there’s nothing to lose…
See Terry White’s popular new video, My Top 5 Favorite Lightroom 3 Features.
Speaking of giveaways, we’re also pleased to announce the winners of our Best CS5 Books Free Contest last month… Thank you all for the wonderful entries – there were so many good ones that it was very difficult to choose and we wish everyone could have a free book! The new CS5 Classroom book series just came out and the ten commenters who will be receiving them are:
- Jonathan from Springdale, AR, chose CS5 Design Premium Classroom in a Book
- Kenneth from Albany, NY, chose Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Heidi from Petaluma, CA, chose Photoshop too
- Steven from Conway, AR, chose Photoshop also
- Jami from Sheridan, IL, chose Photoshop as well
- Jason from Cambridge, MA, chose InDesign CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Thomas from London, England, chose Dreamweaver CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Andrew from Lansing, MI, chose Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Jon from Vancouver, Canada, chose Flash Catalyst CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Druyan from Santa Barbara, CA, chose Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
Thank you again for participating and good luck this month!
[UPDATE (July 14th) – Congratulations to our three winners of a free upgrade to Lightroom 3: Warren from Coquitlam, BC; Chester from Chester, SC (really); and Becca from Pittsburgh, PA — and thanks to all who entered.]
GET FREE ADOBE BOOKS
Sign up for our popular newsletter and we’ll send you 30 great ebooks to learn all major Adobe tools at no cost!