[UPDATE – Also see our new Holiday Creative Cloud 2024 Giveaway!]
Anybody interested in some free copies of new Adobe Lightroom 4?
We’ve got them. Adobe says the 4th release of this very popular photography solution is due to ship fairly soon – however if you want to try it out and get your feet wet before then, you can just download and run the free LR4 beta version, though this shouldn’t be used for production or permanent work.
In the meantime, did you know that Adobe just extended an unprecedented deal on the current full version – Lightroom 3 – for half off the regular price of US$300, save 50% worldwide? Yes, it’s true, and never been done before – but you can take advantage of that here. And you’d still be eligible and welcome for the free giveaway of version 4 by entering below.
So, we’ve got two brand new boxed copies of the final official Lightroom 4 product all lined up and would love to give them away to our faithful readers… It’s easy to sign up. The contest is open to residents of North America, U.K., Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa – and all you need to do for a chance to win is one (or both) of the following:
- Do you plan to buy or upgrade to Lightroom 4, and what version are you running now?
- Have you run the beta or checked the new features in LR4? Which is your favorite?
- What do you plan to do with Adobe Lightroom 4, how would/will you use it?
= and/or =
(2) Enter your email for our free exclusive Adobe Special Offers e-Newsletter in the sidebar to the lower right (with news and coupons, once in a while, never spam, and unsubscribe at any time)… Current subscribers can just re-enter their address.
That’s it! Each of these actions counts as a single entry into the drawing – so if you do both, you’ll receive a two chances to win the prizes. Be sure your email is correct and current so we can contact you. One entry per reader for each method, but please do share and tell your friends and colleagues who would like the software as well.
Submissions are open until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, March 3rd, 2012. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and contacted via email – and we’ll announce the lucky recipients (first names only) right here the following week. If you’re one, we’ll ship you a shiny new box of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 the moment it’s out, for free… Good luck!
For Lightroom 3, the Current Release
- Fast Facts: Our LR3 Release Overview
- Compare Adobe Products: Photoshop CS5 vs. Lightroom 3
- Three Hours of Free Tutorials for Lightroom 3, plus Other Resources
- Demo: What Are the Top 5 New Features in Lightroom 3?
- Lightroom Presets/Settings: How to Export Photos to the iPad
- Lightroom 3 Review & Rating Roundup
- Adobe Working on Lightroom App for Apple’s iPad
- Lightroom 3 Free Trial: Direct Download Links
Terms & Conditions
Contest is open to residents of USA, Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, with up to two entries per person as outlined above. Participants whose names are drawn must respond to email notification within 72 hours after sending. The prize will be the full, upgrade, or education version of Lightroom 4 as appropriate. Estimated maximum retail price of all prizes is approximately US$600. By entering, all entrants agree to release prodesigntools.com (the Sponsor), and its employees from all liability and claims relating to participation in the contest. No substitutions or transfer of prize or cash redemptions permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or alter the rules and parameters of the sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes as Sponsor deems suitable in the event that prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
All federal, state and local taxes, as well as any customs duties, other taxes, fees and/or surcharges will be the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Winners under the age of 18 (as of winner announcement date) must have their parents’ and/or legal guardians’ consent to accept prize. By acceptance of prize, the winners agree to release prodesigntools.com from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages. Offer void where prohibited, regulated or restricted by law in a manner inconsistent with the purposes and rules hereof.