Direct Download Links for Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Elements 11
Continuing our custom of providing the direct download links for major Adobe products such as Creative Suite 6, Lightroom 4, and Acrobat XI, below you’ll find the direct links from Adobe’s servers for the free trials of the all-new releases of Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11, for both Windows and Mac OS.
These links go to the authentic and secure files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine, safe, and will not change. They are especially useful when you are unable to download Adobe’s free trials via other means – often due to difficulties with the Akamai Download Manager or Adobe Download Assistant…
With the links provided below, you can use your own browser’s download capability (without DLM), or another download manager of your choice.
For setting up Elements on Windows (both PSE 11 and PRE 11), each program consists of two downloaded files: an .exe and a 7-Zip file (.7z). The .exe file will only work (and install) once the .7z file is fully downloaded and resides in the same location. For the Mac, it’s just a single .dmg file for each program.
Note: Very Important Instructions
|More Direct Download Links|
You must have a free Adobe account and be logged into it to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that allows you to access the direct download links. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “resume your download” message preventing the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully or the links will not work!
- Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, firewalls or antivirus software.
- Click «here» to visit this page to begin the trial process the normal way, and select the “Download Now” button at the bottom.
- If asked, then sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself.
- Now close or cancel any windows that have popped up.
- OK, now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
- Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
- Then follow the product installation instructions here.
Enter your email for our free exclusive Adobe Special Offers Newsletter (with important news, tips, deals and coupon codes, never spam, and unsubscribe at any time)…
[ Wondering which option is right for you? See: Compare Adobe CS6 vs. Creative Cloud ]
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PSE 11) Direct Download Links
Photoshop Elements 11 – Mac (1.3 GB): File 1
Adobe Premiere Elements 11 (PRE 11) Direct Download Links
Premiere Elements comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions… 64-bit offers higher performance but choose the 32-bit flavor if you’re unsure what your Windows system is.
Premiere Elements 11 – Mac (1.6 GB): File 1
Product languages supported: The Elements 11 tryout versions are currently available in English, French/Français, German/Deutsch, and Japanese – for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Adobe says additional languages are available in the full product.
Adobe has not released new “Bonus Content” for Premiere Elements 11, but the Additional Content for PRE 10 (containing InstantMovie themes, title templates, DVD/Blu-ray menu templates, and music to enhance movies you create) should continue to work with version 11.
- You do not need to uninstall previous versions of Elements; some users prefer to keep the older, familiar version(s) around as they come up to speed with the new version’s features.
- Install with an account that has administrative privileges (not a Limited User Account if you are using Windows Vista).
- For the easiest installation experience, quit any open programs, including virus protection software, prior to installing Elements 11.
- Read the accompanying Photoshop Elements 11 Release Notes in English, French, or German.
- If you run into any difficulties, see the Elements 11 Installation Troubleshooting page.