Direct Download Links for Adobe Acrobat XI Pro/Standard + Reader
[UPDATE (April 2015) – These still work to download the older Acrobat XI trials. We also now have the all-new Acrobat DC Direct Download Links!]
Adobe Acrobat XI (Acrobat 11) is now shipping! Adobe has really listened to users with this release and incorporated many new features and improvements that will make customers happy. And continuing in our custom of providing the direct download links for major Adobe software such as Creative Cloud, CS6, Lightroom 6/CC, Captivate 9, and Elements 14, below you’ll find the direct links for the brand new Acrobat XI…
The links given below go to the authentic and secure files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine, safe, legal, and will not change. They are especially useful when you are unable to download these products via other means – perhaps due to issues with the Adobe Download Assistant or the Akamai Download Manager. Here the access is open and you can just use your browser, or another download manager (DLM) of your choice.
And there’s big news – after many years and customer requests, Adobe is officially making a free trial of Acrobat Pro available for Mac OS! For Windows, the Acrobat XI download below is in the form of a single .exe file, and for Mac OS it’s a single .dmg file. There is no actual trial version of Acrobat XI Standard for any platform, but Pro includes all Standard features – so you can try out Pro for free and then decide which version you want at the time of purchase. Languages offered here are Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukranian.
Naturally, the free Adobe Reader XI (Reader 11) for PDF is also downloadable for both operating system platforms – Windows (XP, 7, 8) and Mac OS (Intel). Likewise, it’s a single .exe file for Windows and a .dmg file for Mac.
Acrobat Distiller XI, the batch engine for converting other types of documents into PDF files, is included within the Acrobat Pro/Standard downloads below.
Related: Which option is right for you? Compare Adobe CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
Note: Very Important Instructions
|More Direct Download Links|
Except for the Reader, you must have a free Adobe account and be logged in to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that lets you to access the software. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “resume download” message preventing the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully.
- Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any browsing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, filtering, firewalls or antivirus software.
- Click «HERE» to visit this page first, before clicking any of the links in the table below – this is critical!
- If asked, sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself.
- Click the big blue “Download” button at the bottom of that Adobe page – but then immediately cancel the download that starts, and close the windows that popped up.
- OK! Now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the links below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
- Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu.
- Then follow the product installation instructions here.
Special: Legally download dozens of free Adobe books for a limited time!
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro (Acrobat 11) – Direct Download Links
Adobe Acrobat XI Standard (Acrobat 11) – Direct Download Link
» Windows – Acrobat XI Standard in 22 languages (392 MB)
(Note: Not a free trial; requires valid serial number)
Free Adobe Reader XI (Reader 11) – Direct Download Links
- The trials are fully functional for 30 (or possibly 60) free days, so everything will work.
- See what’s new in Adobe Acrobat XI vs. older versions by comparing all features.
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for AAXI Pro and the Reader.
- For the smoothest installation experience, exit any open programs, including virus protection software, prior to installing the product.
- Install with an account that has administrative privileges (not a Limited User Account if you are using Windows).
- If you encounter any difficulties, try Adobe Assistance.
We suggest using a browser other than Internet Explorer to download the files above. They can be quite large and IE has been known to drop the extension (like “.exe”) from the Windows filename. If this happens and you can’t open a file, then just rename it to add back the extension. But generally, using Firefox or Chrome will work better – and if you have any issues getting the downloads to work with one browser, then try another.
*** Note: If you have any problems getting the files to download or install, be sure to read the earlier comments on this page – as most questions have already been asked and answered below!
- The 10 most common myths about Creative Cloud
- What are the differences between CS6 vs. CS5, 4, 3?
- Download free Adobe books (choose over 20 titles)
- Free Adobe CS6 Tutorials – 30 hours of video training
- How to save 60% with the Adobe education editions
- Download now: The 13 ultimate shortcut cheat sheets