Adobe CS6 Trial Downloads: Direct Links (no Manager or Assistant)
[UPDATE (June 2014) – These still work to download the CS6 trials. We also now have Adobe's all-new CC 2014 Direct Download Links!]
Creative Suite 6 is now available for instant download and direct shipping, and there are many important differences in this release compared to Creative Suite 5, including hundreds of new features added to the individual applications.
Here we’ve put together a complete set of Adobe CS6 direct download links for all the new products (Windows and Mac OS), for instant easy access and the ability to use your own download manager or download assistant if you have any difficulty with what Adobe normally employs and need to get the trials without it…
Whether you’re considering buying a full version or will be upgrading from a prior CS release, or even if you’re getting a volume license or joining the Creative Cloud, you can always use these free trials to install, run, and activate the CS6 software on your system, without needing to reinstall.
Where available, we’ve also linked the free CS6 Extra Content downloads (aka Additional or Functional Content). Direct links for both the Adobe Muse 30-day trial plus the completely FREE, full Adobe Edge Animate 1.5 are offered as well.
Below is a table for CS6 trials in major languages. These links go to the authentic and original CS6 files residing on Adobe’s servers, are guaranteed genuine, safe, and will not change. For Windows, each program consists of up to two files, an .exe and a 7-Zip file (.7z). The .exe file will only work when the .7z file is also fully downloaded and resides in the same location. For the Mac, it’s just a single .dmg file for each program.
The supported Language Sets vary by product. The Western European languages can include French/Français, German/Deutsch, Dutch/Nederlands, Italian/Italiano, Spanish/Español, Portuguese/Português, Danish/Dansk, Finnish/Suomi, Swedish/Svenska & Norwegian/Norsk. To see which product supports which languages, visit the main Adobe trials page and then click on the selection menu for whichever product(s) you’d like to try – it will tell you which languages are currently available.
Related: Which option is right for you? Compare Adobe CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
Enter your email for our free exclusive Adobe Special Offers Newsletter (with important news, tips, deals and coupon codes, never spam, and unsubscribe at any time)…
Note: Very Important Instructions
|More Direct Download Links|
You need to have a free Adobe account and be logged into it to use the links below, as Adobe sets a session cookie on your browser that allows you to access the direct download links. Otherwise, you will receive an “access denied” or “resume your download” message preventing the connection. So please follow these instructions carefully or the links will not work!
- Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, filtering, firewalls or antivirus software.
- Click «HERE» to visit this page first, before clicking any of the links in the table below – this is critical!
- If asked, sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself.
- Now close any windows that popped up and cancel any downloads that started.
- OK! Now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
- Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
- Then follow the product installation instructions here.
Creative Suite 6 – Adobe CS6 Download Links
Related: Do you believe any of these? The 10 Most Common Myths About Creative Cloud
All of these trials are supported on Mac OS X or Windows (32-bit x86 and 64-bit x64), with the exception of After Effects CS6, Premiere Pro CS6, and SpeedGrade CS6 which are 64-bit only. For more, see the complete set of system requirements for Creative Suite 6.
Note there is no separate trial download for Photoshop CS6 “Standard” – the trial is always the Extended version (having all Photoshop features including 3D and motion-based content), and then you decide which version you’d like to keep at time of product purchase.
You do not need to uninstall previous versions of Creative Suite; some users prefer to keep the older, familiar version(s) around as they come up to speed with the new product’s features, and some folks have CS3, CS4, CS5, and CS6 all on one computer.
We suggest using a browser other than Internet Explorer to download the files above. They can be quite large and IE has been known to drop the extension (like “.exe”) from the Windows filename. If this happens and you can’t open a file, then just rename it to add back the extension. But generally, using Firefox or Chrome will work better – and if you have any issues getting the downloads to work with one browser, then try another.
*** Note: If you have any problems getting the files to download or install, be sure to read the earlier comments on this page – as most questions have already been asked and answered below!
Adobe CS6 Extra Content
This is Extra Content (also called Functional Content) that Adobe bundles with some CS6 applications. It is technically optional and not required to run the main products, but will improve your experience if you can take the time to download and add it to your installation.
What’s included in this free additional content are typically media assets, templates, tutorials, documentation, fonts, footage, sample files and projects, and so on. If you own a suite, you can download the bundle for that plus whichever applications are in it.
- InDesign CS6 Extra Content (130 MB)
Windows: File 1 Mac: File 1
- Illustrator CS6 Extra Content (112 MB)
Windows: File 1 Mac: File 1
- Premiere Pro / Encore CS6 Extra Content (733 MB)
Windows: File 1 File 2 Mac: File 1
- After Effects CS6 Extra Content
AE content will be migrated to the After Effects Exchange.
- Adobe Audition Content Download Extras
This contains thousands of royalty-free audio sound effects and music loop files.
- Adobe’s new “CC” release (CS7): What’s it all about?
- What are the differences between Adobe CC vs. CS6?
- Download free Adobe books (choose over 20 titles)
- Compare: CS6 vs. CS5.5 or… CS6 vs. older versions
- Free Adobe CS6 tutorials – 30+ hours of video training
- How to save 70% with the Adobe education editions