Having launched in late 2011, Creative Cloud has been available for over a decade now – but we bet there are still some important things about Adobe’s flagship product line that most people don’t know…
Here’s a short list of lesser-known facts that you may not have heard (all of) before. Let us know how you did at the bottom!
- There is a permanently-free level of Creative Cloud membership available to everyone, which includes major desktop tools.
- Adobe Stock gives away over 1,000,000 free assets (photos, illustrations, templates, audio), including 40,000+ professionally-shot videos.
- It’s not widely known, but you can save 9% on your annual Creative Cloud subscription with this one trick.
- The Photography plan which includes both Photoshop plus Lightroom actually costs less than getting Photoshop by itself.
- People who don’t have CC subscriptions can still view or comment on Adobe files shared in a browser online, without installing anything.
- There are over 30 extensive free books you can download to learn all the different Creative Cloud apps.
- Adobe Fonts – a library of 22,000+ typefaces licensed for virtually any personal or commercial use – is included with all CC subscriptions.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat all now offer web app versions which can run inside your browser, without nothing to install.
- Monthly subscriptions are better than Annual plans (and save money) if you need the CC apps for shorter periods of time.
- You can quickly build a personalized website to showcase your creative work with Adobe Portfolio, included free with any CC subscription.
- Creative Cloud is estimated to have nearly 30 million paid subscribers, as of the end of 2022.
- 3,000+ design assets are also included with CC plans – graphics, colors, textures, styles & brushes you can download and use in your own work.
- Adobe offers a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee with full refunds (no questions asked) if you change your mind after purchase of any plan.
- Adobe Express premium now comes with all CC plans over $20/month, and is also free of charge for all charities and non-profits worldwide.
- There is a Teams version of Creative Cloud which offers more features than Individual plans for working in groups and in companies.
- Most of the sessions from Adobe’s popular annual MAX conference (costing $1,895) are available for online replay for free.
How many of these were new to you? Are we missing any other things you think are important? Please let us know in the comments below.
- The 10 most common myths about Creative Cloud
- What are the differences between Adobe CC vs. CS6?
- Free Adobe Stock! Download 1,000,000+ top images
- How to save 60% with the Student & Teacher Editions
- Get free guide on Photography, Photoshop, Lightroom
- How to join Adobe’s Creative Cloud for free
Do you have any questions about Creative Cloud? Just ask them below and we’ll get you answers fast!
Keep up with the latest on Adobe software — follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribe to our RSS feed… You can also enter your email and have new articles sent directly to your Inbox. We are reader-supported; when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1 thought on “16 Facts About Creative Cloud You (Probably) Didn't Know”
I have to admit, I did not know most of these. Thanks.